Chapter 50- Tattoo My Heart with a Smile

So our time in LA was up and, to be honest, I was so ready to go home. As much as I'm going to miss the luscious sunlight and warm breeze of LA, I sort of miss the rain and coolness of Sheffield.

Alex and I had packed the night before and were getting a 3am flight to decrease the risk of Paparazzi. There was a chance of them being at Sheffield Airport because of time zones and stuff, we would get to the UK at 9:00am.

Me and Alex beat jetlag because the day before the flight, we lived in UK time so we could get used the time zones.

__/\_/\/\__

We got on the flight and slept until our alarm went off, telling us it was 7 am in the UK, meaning it was time to wake up.

"Are you looking forward to home?" I half-whispered to Alex. He rubbed his eyes and quietly groaned.

"Mmm, yeah. But I'd love to live in LA one day, wouldn't you?" He asked me. I had to think about this. I only ever talked to my mum and Alex in the UK. I have very few friends. They could always fly over to see me, and I could fly over to the UK. I suppose if we went I'd buy my mum a house over there...

"Yeah I would" I finally replied, making Alex grin widely.

"That's our future goal then, yeah?" I nodded and kissed his cheek.

As the stewardess walked by, I ushered her over to get us both a cup of tea. She smiled a fake smile, and strutted down the walkway.

"Mardy bum" Alex joked, making us both giggle quietly, like two little school children.

__/\_/\/\__

We eventually got home, and both had an hours nap, just to revive ourselves, before unpacking. Gosh, I had a lot of washing to do.

My phone started vibrating and I skimmed over to it, seeing the name Oli appear. I answered immediately.

"Hey" I started.

"Y'alreet? Jetlag?"

"No actually. You?"

"Pretty good"

"So what's up?" I insisted.

"Just wanted to catch up with the Turners" he laughed.

"Well, do you wanna come round in about an hour? You only live round the corner to be fair"

"Sure. I'll bring Hannah"

"Reet, see you later"

"Later!"

I plonked my phone down on the worktop and shouted to Alex.

"Oi! Oli and Hannah are coming round in about an hour. Go to t'shop and get some food and Shit. We need tea bags and milk as well"

I received a quiet groan first.
"Alreet" he padded into the kitchen, where I was and gave me a quick peck on the lips, before grabbing his keys and wallet, and leaving. I did my best at making the flat look decent, cleaning up here and there. I opened the deserted fridge and laughed slightly, thinking of American adventures.

Alex's POV

As I was aimlessly grabbing food off shelves and out of coolers, I heard that voice. Ugh. I can't be arsed with her today. Who? My ex, Johanna.

I sped-walked round the isles, hoping I wouldn't have to enlighten myself with her presence... I chuckled at my own sarcasm.

"Alex! Oh my God! Hi!" I rolled my eyes. For fuck sake... I spun on my heels and sure enough, there was Johanna.

Olivia, Olivia, Call me now, Oliviaa!

"Hi" I answered to her. I didn't bother pretending to smile.

"How's life been treating ya?" She said, attempting to start conversation.

"Do you read newspapers? Pretty much my whole life has started to become documented" I said, dryly.

"Oh right, you got married didn't you? To that actress? Well Turner, you're 25 and your life is already thrown away, committed to another person" she smirked.

"Oh fuck off. I love my wife, since the moment I met her. And that's not going to fucking change. So why-" I got interuppted by my phone.

"Hey babe, make sure you get some ice cream. I love you" Olivia's sweet voice echoed through the line, making me immediately calm down at the soothing sound of her voice.

"I love you too, I'll be home soon. Bye"

"Bye" I put my phone back in my pocket and looked back up at Johanna, seeing her almost in tears. What the fuck?

"I always thought we'd have just one more chance... But seeing your whole deminer change, just by talking to your wife... God. You must have some fucking love for her"

I nodded in responce and said goodbye, finishing off my shopping and going home.

__/\_/\/\__

Olivia's POV

Alex walked in with about 5 bags in his hands, so I ran over and took two out of his hands.

"Fuckin' hell, did you buy the whole shop!" I laughed. He smiled and walked into the kitchen, him not giving me much of a response.

"What's up mister?" I said, bouncing over to him and kissing his nose.

"Just bumped into an old, old ex, from secondary school. She tried to start a conversation about me being married and thank God, you phoned and when I'd finished talking to you, she was crying, so I walked off" he admitted, breathing a huge sigh.

"It's alright, you came home to me and that proves our love!" I smiled, putting the shopping away. I swayed my hips as I was walking and caught Alex smirking. I smiled too and patted his shoulder.

"Help me put stuff away, instead of oogling my arse!" I joked.

"But it looks so good!" He chuckled, before doing as I'd asked.

__/\_/\/\__

Hannah and Oli had been here for about half an hour, and we got onto the topic of tattoos.
Hannah was a tattoo artist, and both me and Alex were obsessed with tattoos.

So... Long story short Hannah went home and got her tattoo kit and some cleansing alcohol.
Alex and I had decided on getting each other's name and the outline of our wedding rings tattooed onto us.

It looks so pretty! Me and Hannah also had a conversation about me having a sleeve of tattoos about music and drama, my two passions and I was booked in for the start of it in 3 weeks.

I was so excited!

__/\_/\/\__

Hannah and Oli left, so Alex and I ordered takeout as we couldn't be arsed to cook. The night went by as it does, and eventually, we resided to bed, ready to sleep off a week of honeymooning.

Before I feel asleep, I heard Alex muttering some lyrics, but was too tired to focus on them, and so fell asleep, with my head balancing on his chest.

AN:
I just wanna give a quick thank you to @smile_kurt_smile as I've recently had some bad news, and had no inspiration to do anything, but she's been voting on all of my chapters and it has made me think of my wonderful readers! I love you all and thank you for reading so much, so far.  *˘︶˘*