Chapter 25- Out

I woke up, slightly naked, slightly hungover and completely clueless as to what happened last night. I remember as far as getting a takeaway after my first Rock Of Ages rehearsal in front of Alex. I know he loved it, and he was going to do the soundtrack... but what else? Any clues as to why I am lying in bed, naked, hungover? I understand the naked part; obviously Alex and I got... busy last night.

I stumbled out of bed, and put on Alex's Sky Blue Lacoste, and my knee socks. I threw my hair up into a messy bun, as it still had hairspray in it from yesterday, but I'm too lazy for a shower right now. I stumbled into the kitchen and took two paracetamol, obviously getting some for Alex.

You know how the rest of the morning goes...

Alex and I were now sort of cured of a hangover, so we decided to go out. We both had a day off, which was nice. We went into Sheffield town center (Meadowhall Shopping Center) and Alex was desperate to buy me a dress. He wouldn't tell me why, or what for, so eventually (after A LOT of convincing), we went to Blue Banana, and decided on a black vintage dress.  I then got payback (of sorts) and took him to Topman to buy him a shirt. I am very persuasive ;) We both decided on a black short sleeve button-up shirt, which hugged his muscles and made him look even sexier than usual.

When we got home (well to my flat), Alex zoomed off quickly to grab some more stuff from his apartment (WHICH HE WAS NEVER IN!!! Honestly don't know why he pays for rent there, he's never there) and told me to get ready and "look fancy". I went for a shower to get this fucking stupid hairspray out, as it was really annoying me!

Alex's POV

I ran into my apartment, and went straight to me bedroom to grab stuff.

"Alex, mate, what you doing?" Matt shouted to me.

"Getting some stuff, I'm taking Olivia out for a slap-up meal. She's gonna love me! Haha" I shouted back, smiling to myself. Matt strolled into me room. I looked at him, then continued getting me aftershave and stuff.

"Alex. What's the point you even paying rent here? You're always at 'ers" Matt questioned. It was a valid point. I shrugged.

"I don't know, mate. I don't wanna put a burden on her though, yanno what I mean? Like 'Hey babe, how was your day? Anyway, can I move into your flat?'. How'd that go, huh?" I explained. Matt just shrugged, like I did and I patted is shoulder, and left.

Olivia's POV

I was just finishing my makeup. and Alex sauntered in, putting his bag on the bed.

"You. Look. Fab." Alex said, kissing my neck. I chuckled.

"I haven't even put my dress on yet! Plus, where are we going?" He mumbled into my neck, and laughed. He tapped his nose, smirking, and went to get changed. I added my signature Red lipstick, and sprayed some perfume on. I put my dress on, shouting Alex to 'zip me up', and put on my favourite black Louboutins platforms with spikes. I slipped on my leather jacket and went to the living room.

Alex came out looking suave as fuck. I just stared at him, smiling.

"Like what you see?" He commented. I raised my eyebrows, and nodded.

"Ditto" He responded (to my nod!), giving me that signature Alex Turner smirk.

We linked arms, and left... Wherever we were going.