Chapter 53- D is for...

*** this chapter may not be suitable for younger readers. If you do not feel comfortable with sexual contest, you can skip this chapter, the story will not progress. However, for the older readers... here is some mild smut for you to enjoy!!! also... I put k-pop on there because the English lyrics fit in with the chapter well(-ish)... XD ***

I was deep in thought after washing up, when I felt two arms snake around my waist. I smiled, and before I could even think, Alex had spun me around and smashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was so full of passion and longing.  I ran my fingers through his hair, I knew he loved that.  With each second, the kiss became deeper with lust, vigor, desperation. 

Alex lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around him. He squeezed my bum, still kissing me. He walked back and placed me on the kitchen island, catching a quick breath, then showering my jawline, neck then collar bone with kisses.  I decided to then take control. 

I jumped off of the island, grabbing him by his shirt and pulling him into the bedroom. I pushed him down onto the bed and climbed on him, pulling his shirt off. Every time he tried to sit up, I pushed him back down. Ooh, it feels good being in control. I decorated his neck with love bites and the remains of my red lipstick. I very slowly took my top off, keeping eye contact with Alex. Standing up, I took my jeans off leaving me just in my lacy bra and pants. 

"Get up, strip" I ordered, lying down on the bed again. He raised his eyebrow at me and I refused to move until he had done as I has asked. He did so, in a striptease fashion, making me grin.

It was then his turn to take control. He straddled me, kissing my whole chest, and leaving a few love bites on my neck in return to what I had done to him. He then unclasped my bra, throwing it to the side. After massaging my boobs, giving me great pleasure, he played with the hem of my pants, slowly pulling them down. He ran his fingers around my thighs. Taking his boxers off and slipping a condom on, we got to the sexy times.

__/\_/\/\__

We lay together, a ball of hot mess, entwined like a tree's branches. Only Alex can make me feel like that. I loved him so much.

I'll tell him tomorrow.