Chapter 26- By The Way...

Alex opened the passenger side door for me. His car was beautiful. Originally, I thought he had a Ford Cortina, but apparently that was Matts. He actually has a black Jaguar F-Type. It was gorgeous, sleek and smooth... like him actually. I slid into the leather seat, and then Alex came in the other side. (AN: No innuendo intended!)

"A'right love?" Alex said, smiling at me. In Sheffield, it actually meant 'you ready?' So I just nodded, smiling and the car purred to life. It was so smooth riding and luxurious.

"'Ay love, forgot to tell ya... Jamie's gone an' got himself a lass!" Alex informed me. I slapped his arm and my mouth flew open. I may or may not have screamed...

"OMG REALLY? WHAT'S HER NAME? IS SHE PRETTY? HOW HAVE YOU NOT TOLD ME ABOUT THIS SOONER?" I shouted.. sort of all at once. Alex laughed.

"God, calm down! I only found this out meself the other day. Her name is Katie Downes... and she's a erm... Page 3 model" Alex said the last bit quiet. My eyes widened. I was honestly shocked. Kinda speechless. What if Alex wanted a 'page 3 model'? Okay, I've modeled before, but I'm not pretty, or perfect or anything.

"Do you want a page 3 model Alex?" I said quietly. His eyes widened this time.

"Oh my god, no! I have a perfect girl to look at, and she is allll mine! She's much prettier than those page 3 models, and she much more talented, and unique and sexy." Alex replied, with a smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth. I blushed and smiled. Suddenly, my shoes became a very pretty thing to look at.

Alex just laughed, because he knew exactly what he did to me, and he put the radio on. By The Way- Red Hot Chilli Peppers  filled the car. I smiled and sung along.

"STANDING IN LINE TO SEE THE SHOW TONIGHT, AND THERE'S A LIGHT ON, HEAVY GLOW, BY THE WAY, I TRIED TO SAY I'D BE THERE, WAITING FOR!" Alex and I sung in unison. That seemed to be our thing!

Alex pulled into this car park, and ran around the car to open the door for me. He held my hand as I got out, and we continued holding hands whilst I let Alex lead me to wherever we were going.

Eventually, we got to this American-British restaurant called Heliot Steakhouse. I smiled widely, and hugged Alex. He remembered that one I had told him I'd once wanted to go. I kissed him, and we headed inside. Alex and I shared a pizza, and a sundae. We had similar eating preferences! We shared some pretty deep conversations over the dinner, if I'm honest. I found out he had a fear of rejection, and I told him about my old self-harming habits. He told me he secretly listens to 50 Cent, and I told him I listen to Slipknot and Bring Me The Horizon (which mortified him, because metal music kinda scares him haha) .

I felt like after this night, we were connected that little bit more, and our love grew even stronger from it.