Chapter 24- Act

My scene was almost coming up. I breathed out a long breathe. I wasn't nervous, but... ALEX WAS ABOUT TO WATCH ME DO MY MOST FAVOURITE THING ON EARTH AND IF IT FUCKS UP I'M SCREWED ASDFGHJKL

So I was a tiny bit nervous.

I went and sat on my podium/bed thing, with lots of extras lying on top of me.

Did I mention Stacee Jaxx is a bit of a slut?

I snapped out of Olivia-mode, and I was now Stacee Jaxx, top rockstar.

I wandered round the stage, stumbling and looking drunk, because well I- Stacee was. I squinted by eyes, and looked straight at Alex, then went back to my acting.

"W-what do you want? I was perfectly happy sleeping" I acted.

"Erm... Miss Jaxx, you have a show... London Wembley? Pretty important" Another character, pretending to be my manager, spoke. I put my finger to their lips, and carried on with the role...

Alex's POV

She was incredible. She was magnificent. She was mine. I can't believe she went from my Olivia, to the world's Stacee Jaxx, in what seemed like seconds. I can't wait to tell her how amazing she is at acting. I can't wait to watch her perform Wanted Dead Or Alive. I bet she's amazing.

Olivia's POV

Dead Or Alive scene now... Oh dear!

The interview sat down, and asked the starting question.

"What's it like to be THE Stacee Jaxx?"

"It's all the same, only the names were changed, everyday, it seems we're wasting away..."

The scene ended and I walked off the stage, flipping the main female character off.

~~~ Time Skip To The End Of the Play ~~~

I ran off the stage and went to get Alex. I hope he liked it!

I found him and ran to him. He caught me in a hug.

"If I get this every time I rehearse, you can come to Rehearsals more often!" I joked.

I led him into the dressing room, because this leather was killing me. I got changed back into my sweats and jumper, and we sat down with a glass of whiskey each.

"So, did you like the show?" I asked Alex.

"YEAH IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I LOVE YOU AND THE WAY YOU ACT. I CAN'T WAIT TIL WE HELP OUT WITH THE SOUNDTRACK!" Alex said, all out one, slightly loud, making me laugh, and him blush.

"Okaay, but I can't wait for you to do the soundtrack. It'll be amazing!" I replied, with a calmer tone than Alex. We sat and hugged for a while, then went home, grabbing a takeaway.