Chapter 20- Hangover...

I woke up with a pounding head, the light burning into my retinas. I wiggled out of Alex's arms, kissed his forehead, and closed my curtains. The light was making my head hurt, so I squinted my eyes. I crawled back into bed, and looked at Alex.

He looked so peaceful when he slept. Eyes closed, lips slightly parted, all his features relaxed. I traced his jawline and cheekbones with my finger. His hair was messy, and his biceps were standing out. Gosh he was beautiful. We'd been together about four months, but it honestly felt like four years. He was my best friend, not just my boyfriend.

I couldn't sleep after that, so I decided to get up. I chucked Alex's shirt on with my Rolling Stones shorts, and went downstairs.

I flicked the kettle on and looked around my flat. Dear god what happened last night? It looks like a bomb went off in here!

I grabbed a box of paracetamol from my cupboard. I also got my Anxiety tablets out because Alex was in bed. I hadn't told him about that yet. He'd leave me. He wouldn't want the trouble. I got panic attacks quite often. I'll tell him soon.

The kettle was done, so I made two cups of tea, for when Alex woke up. I put sugar in both, because it helps with hangover. I did brief medical training a couple of years ago, so I knew what to use and stuff. I'd love to be in Holby City! I disregarded that thought for a while and got to what I needed to do. Teabag out, milk in, stir and done!

I swallowed my tablets, and got two paracetamol out for Alex. He'd need em. He drank more than me last night, I'm sure. However we both made the huge mistake of mixing drinks. Beer, whiskey, Malibu, vodka shots, wine... God...

I grabbed my script and started to look through it, not really concentrating. I walked around my kitchen singing Wanted Dead Or Alive quietly.

Alex strolled into the kitchen, shooting me a smile. He was bare chested because I had his shirt, and his hair was all over the place.

"Tea and Tablets on the side love" I said quietly, being mindful of his headache. He smiled and mouthed"thank you" and took his tablets. We sat in a comfortable silence for about ten minutes waiting for our tablets to kick in.

So the famous Alex Turner can't handle his drink!