Chapter 29- Answers and Sweetie Saturday

"Alex, do you want to move in with me?"

He looked at me and smiled.

"Of course I would, love. It makes sense, and we can do other things..." He added, chuckling at the end. I smiled and playfully hit his arm. He pouted and laughed. We eventually got to my flat and went in. Alex ordered a pizza, and in true Turner style, went to the shop and brought sweets and Doritos, claiming that we were going to have a 'movie night'.

I went and got my duvet and 4 pillows from my room and plonked them on the seatee. I then got two whiskey tumblers and a bottle of JD. Because hell, it was Saturday and I wasn't doing a show tomorrow.

Alex came in with the pizzas (pizza man must have been outside) and the sweets and put his joggers on, and leant infont of the DVD's, giving me a perfect view of his perfect arse...

"What do you wanna watch, love?" Alex snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Erm... It's up to you" I replied, clearing my throat. Alex smirked, knowing what I'd been doing and chose Avengers Assemble.

When we were slightly drunk, Alex made a great comment.

"I think I'm gonna call this Sweetie Saturday. Every Saturday we do this and it'll keep us strong."

I obviously agreed and added that we'll started moving him in tomorrow. He agreed to that, then we went to bed.