two

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Not that she'd admit it, but Annabelle had been waiting for Fezco to shoot her a message when he'd left that night. She'd stayed at the party, not much longer after he'd left, Lexi deciding she was ready to leave.

She'd also gone to text Fez a few times herself, remembering each time she clicked on her contacts that she didn't actually have his number yet, so she was relying on him for that part.

And she knew he was around, he'd stopped outside of their house two days ago, picking up Ewan, she could see him, his brother too. She had rolled her eyes when she saw it, jumping to the conclusion that he just didn't want to talk to her again. Which, in Annabelle's eyes, she didn't blame him- she thought herself to be a lot more boring than what he probably liked, and she imagined that Ewan had already told Fez everything about her relationships and sex lift, or lack of.

But he hadn't. Fez had actually brought the girl up in their conversation once or twice, and Ewan would explain that he knew nothing, even though he did, but he knew how lame that would make his sister feel.

"What's got you so interested in my sister anyway?" Ewan asked the ginger. They were at the store, Fez sitting in his usual deck chair, blunt between his lips that the two were sharing. Ewan was sat on the ground, leaning against the fridges.

"I'on know man," He replied, shrugging. "She was sat with me at Mckay's, pretty cool."

"You're very different," Ewan hummed. "She's never even vaped before, and you're out here, drug dealer and shit." Fez laughed, well hummed a laugh at this, knowing it was true.

Opposites attract though, right.

"She's a good kid, rare around here."

Ash had come from the back, grabbing himself a Coke and hauling himself up onto the counter.

"Who's a good kid?" He asked, a hiss of fizz filling the space from him opening his drink. He gasped, quickly trying to close the bottle in attempt to stop it spilling everywhere.

"Annabelle," Fez answered. Ashtray looked at his brother confused. "Ewan's sister."

"I didn't know that was her name," the younger one replied. "She's hot bro."

"Yeah, thanks man." Ewan huffed, pulling the hood of his zip up hoodie above his head. "You're like what? 12?"

"So?" Ash sassed, taking a gulp of his drink. "I know a fine ma' when I see one."

"Does your dick even work yet?" Fez snorted at the two bickering.

"Listen E," Ash started, clapping his hands together. "I probably get more bitches than you."

"Okay," Ewan laughed, nodding towards the boy. He took the blunt from Fez, taking a long hit, and then another, before passing it to Ash, who was holding his hand out for it.

"For real though," Ewan said, tone turning more serious than it usually was, which caused Fez to raise his eyebrows. "If you're gonna go there, you know with my sister, just like- shit, I don't know. Just don't be a dick."

"I've already called that!" Ash shouted towards Ewan, "Just you wait bruh, I'll be all over-"

"Piss off," Ewan laughed, flipping the youngest one off. "I'm serious,"

"Nah, for sure."

It isn't like Fez was planning on making anything happen between the two. Yeah, he knew, for certain in fact, that she was hot. And the fact that she was so innocent, compared to the others he'd been with, just made him notice her more.

In his mind, if someone was gonna take that away from her, he wanted it to be him. In that case, he knew someone respectful towards her needs was with her- not someone like Nate Jacobs, who had tried once, Annabelle only screaming and scaring him away.

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Ewan
are you busy?

annabelle
no. what's up?

Ewan
do you think you could pick me up?

annabelle
course. Fez's?

Ewan
yeah

annabelle
give me 15

Annabelle had pulled up, parking the car; knowing the two would be a while before getting in the car to return home.

"Yo! Annie," Ewan called over, urging her to walk over to the three.

"Hey," She spoke quietly, playing with the sleeves of the large cardigan she wore. Her hair was down, as always really, with two green clips holding the front back.

Fez gave her a nod, "You good?"

"I am, thankyou." She said. Ewan remained seated, so she busied herself, buying a drink and taking it to Ash, the boy now with red cheeks.

"Uh, 2.75 please," he said, clearing his throat in attempt to make his voice seem deeper.

"You seem shy Ash," Ewan teased, the smaller boy flipping him off. "Should've heard him Annie, he thinks you're hot."

"Man, what the fuck?" Ash huffed, turning back to find Annabelle's change, hiding his blush, creeping up his neck.

"Cute," The girl smiled. "Leave him alone, he's stressed now."

"Leave the change Ash, she's good," Fez told his brother, who only nodded and disappeared into the back to escape the situation.

"Are you sure?" She asked, making sure. "I feel bad now-"

"Nah, you cool. Discount, you his sister." Annabelle smiled gratefully at the boy, taking her soda, leaning against the counter.

"He's flirting with you," Ewan said plainly, looking between the two. Fez remained relaxed, Annabelle tensing up though.

"Uh-"

"I'm messing," Ewan laughed, handing the blunt back to Fez before standing, brushing off his pants. "We're gonna head home."

Fez nodded, finishing off what he was smoking before putting it out, tossing it into a bin beside him. He walked the two to Annabelle's car.

"See you tomorrow," Ewan told him, ducking down into the passenger seat.

"Good to see you," Fez mumbled to the girl, her cheeks now tinted with a slightly blush. She nodded, holding onto the car door.

"You too, Fez."

-