fifty two (alternate ending)

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Annabelle and Lexi had been gone for college for two years- getting ready to go for their third year. I had to say, I was fucking impressed, because you'd never catch me doing anything like that.

After the incident at Fezco's house- an incident that seemed to have ruined everyone for a while (before results were even expressed) the two girls had missed at least three months of school.

Annabelle herself refused to leave the hospital, seeming to have stayed by Fezco's side for the month that he was in there. And Ash, well, he was there for longer.

The two brothers had gotten off lightly- really fucking lightly.

Fezco was charged for drug dealing after they found drugs on Custer. But he was offered the chance to do his sentence throughout house arrest and community service, an opportunity which he obviously took.

And Ash- well he got sent to a juvenile prison, being let out after six months. The police hadn't found out about the other kills, and took the younger boys word for self defence against Custer.

Ash was getting out at the weekend.

-
AC

"I think we're on track again," I mumbled to Lexi. We were in a cafe, a cup of hot chocolate sat in front of the pair of us, accompanied by a laptop- the two of us trying to catch up on the months of work we'd missed.

"That's good," Lexi nodded, her phone buzzing continuously. "Sorry it's Ewan, they're picking up Ash."

"No way," I gasped, leaning over to take a look at the text message. "Fez didn't mention a single thing."

"They're probably trying to keep it quiet," Lexi suggested. "All the drama around them has done nothing but freak them out- especially Ewan."

"Yeah, Fezco gets strange looks every time someone comes in the store. I feel awful for all of them."

"I'm just glad the whole thing didn't cause any major problems and changes or whatever," Lexi sighed. "Imagine if something bad happened."

"I don't even want to," I spoke. "Honestly, if one of them had been hurt terribly, I don't know what id have done."

"Seriously," she nodded. "I think I had nightmares for about a week even thinking about it."