twenty seven

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

When Fez had drove Annabelle home that night, she'd told him that nobody was home, inviting him inside.

"An' like, yo' mom's cool wit' me being here while she ain't here?"

She spun to look at him confused, he stood in her doorway, hesitating between joining her, and turning back around, scared of her mom's reaction.

"Fezco," She spoke playfully. "If you don't want to spend more time with me, you know you can just say that."

"Bruh," He said quickly, shaking his head and stepping into her room. He closed the door behind himself, stepping out of his shoes. "I always wanna spend time witchu."

"So why are you standing like that?"

Her eyes roamed him, the boy's hands hanging at his side, posture straight.

"Like what?"

"Like this," she told him, copying him. Fez rolled his eyes, relaxing and grabbing a hold of her hips. She squealed happily, turning and pushing him onto the edge of her bed, standing between his legs.

He hummed, looking up at her with a raised brow.

"Bein' brave."

She stepped away teasingly, throwing her hands up into a mock defence, and he only pulled her back towards him.

"A good thing," He shrugged. "Yo' always so shy."

"You just make me nervous," she told him. "I can't explain it."

"Cute," He hummed. She rolled her eyes, leaving his body and laying in bed, arms open as if to ask him for a hug. He smiled, pulling off his sweatshirt and leaning so his body was hovering over hers.

She sighed happily when he pulled away from her neck, arms falling around his own neck. Her nails, freshly done and long, scratched the back of his head gently.

"You like mad perfect," Fez whispered to her, a hand cupping her cheek. She smiled, the blush on her cheeks only growing more red. "Like, for real. I'on think i'll like anyone like I feel for you."

"You're being cute," She teased, "Why?"

He shrugged, eyes flicking between Annabelle's eyes and her lips.