thirty eight

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Annabelle had woken throughout the night with numerous nightmares. Fez had managed to calm her down each time, but the final time she'd woke up, she stayed awake.

She hadn't woken Fez up, waking herself up with silent tears. She sat up against the headboard, TV in the background.

She'd gotten up to use the bathroom- doing her business and washing her hands. Jumping when she opened the door, Fez stood with a confused look on his face.

"Sup?" He mumbled tiredly. He'd thrown on a hoodie clearly, head covered with the hood. He stuffed his hands in the pocket of the sweatpants he wore. "Whatchu doin' up?"

She shrugged, standing awkwardly in the doorframe of the bathroom.

"Can't sleep."

Fez sighed, shuffling on his feet. He looked towards the bedroom. It was true, she couldn't, and everytime she eventually fell asleep, it wouldn't last long, images in her head.

"You wanna go get some takeout?" He asked her. "There's one open 24 hour."

She gave him a small smile, "Are you sure? You're like half asleep-"

He shook his head quickly. "Nah, it might tire you out a little, make you wanna sleep."

"If you're positive," she nodded. "That'd be nice, yeah." Fez nodded, leaving her to grab a pair of shoes to slip on. He'd informed her that she'd be fine in what she was wearing- a sweatshirt of his, and some shorts, the two only going to be sitting in the car.

They walked out of the house quietly, Faye asleep on the sofa. Unlocking the car, Fez slipped into the drivers seat.

The two drove in a somewhat silence, light music playing in the background quietly. Annabelle's head fell to rest on the door with a gently thud while Fez stretched his hand to give her bare thigh a small squeeze.

"What you want?" He asked her as they neared the building. She shrugged. "Chicken, fries?"

"I'll have some fries," She said quietly. He turned to look at her quickly.

"Just fries?"

"A coke too then," she replied. He nodded, ordering her food, then extra for himself knowing she'd likely steal some of his. He drove them to a spot in the car park, shutting off the car.

Fez opened his tray, chicken. Annabelle's eyes darted to the food and he'd noticed, so he lifted it to offer her some.

She stole a strip of chicken, "This is good."

"For real," he muttered, himself taking a bite of some chicken. "I'm gon' get Ash to stop doin' shit like that, especially when people are around."

"It's who he is," She shrugged, taking a sip of her soda. "In his eyes i'm sure it was for a reason."

"Still, that shit ain't normal." Annabelle sighed, stealing another piece of chicken from him.

"It's done now, he can't exactly take it back."

"I guess not." The two sat quietly while they ate. Fez had offered Annabelle some more chicken, which she had taken gratefully.

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Fez patted the side next to him in bed when Annabelle walked back into the bedroom, glass of water in her hand. She looked tired now, more than she originally had done.

"Tired now," she muttered. He nodded, her body practically collapsing onto his. He sighed, pressing a few kisses to her head. "Thankyou for that, you know, getting me out or whatever."

"No worries," he told her. She moved her head from his neck, looking down at him with a small smile. "Just hope you gon' be able to actually sleep now."

"Maybe," she said. He leant up, catching her lips in a small kiss. She didn't appreciate the smaller kiss, so she cupped his cheeks, all but smashing her lips back against his.

He sighed, relaxing. His hands fell to her hips, fingers giving the flesh a squeeze. Deepening the kiss, she began to straddle him.

"Wait," he mumbled against her lips. She pulled back with a confused expression littering her face. "Not right now."

"Oh- yeah, sure." She spoke, cleaning her throat with a few coughs. A blush spread across her cheeks, all the way down her neck and rising up her ears. He was turning her down.

"Id love to," he told her quickly, realising what she was thinking. "Just not right now. You're like, fuckin' traumatised or some shit."

Giving him a little smile, Annabelle planted her hands flat on his chest. She puckered her lips, asking silently for one last peck.

"When you've had some sleep an' aren't freakin' out," he promised. She gave him a small nod. He tugged the front of the sweatshirt she wore, pulling her body to fall on top of him. He pressed a kiss to the side of her head.

Fez stuffed his hands up her sweatshirt, scratching her back gently. She sighed, eyes closing.

-