twenty six

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Not that anybody knew yet, well, apart from me and the two people in the situation, Cassie and Nate had been fucking since New Years.

Id seen her get into his truck, skipping and shit. But from what I had heard, he and Maddy were supposed to be getting back together.

And then she came into school dressed in all sorts of new fuckin' aesthetics and shit.

"Aw, Cass. You look so pretty today!" Annabelle squealed as she walked into the toilets. Cassie smiled sadly at her through the mirror, Annabelle speeding up to stand besides Maddy.

"She's auditioning for Oklahoma," Rue told the girl. Annabelle raised her brows questionably.

"Really? I didn't peg you as the actor type?"

"I'm not auditioning for Oklahoma! Do I really look like i'm auditioning for Oklahoma?"

"Well, you definitely look like a country music star," Kat spoke. Cassie looked at her worried, fixing up her hair.

"In a good way or a bad way?"

"Bitch," Maddy started looking at her. "You better be joking."

Cassie stressed, turning to face the mirror, tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"I mean, it's a cute dress," Annabelle shrugged. Rue snickered quietly before leaving the bathroom. "Maybe a calmer hairstyle would suit it better."

"Thanks Annie," She said quietly, before explaining that she had a lesson to leave for.

"She's weird," Maddy said quickly. "Acting weird."

"She's been having some sort of like, mental breakdown," Lexi explained to the girls. "Like, mom made me hide the knives."

"Is she single right now?" Annabelle asked Lexi, then turned towards Maddy and Kat, who would also probably know. "Like, i've never known her to be single."

"I'm pretty sure," Lexi nodded. She'd checked the time, "I have a class, you coming Annie?" Annabelle nodded, hugging Maddy goodbye and saying goodbye to the rest of the girls.

"She's stressing me out," Lexi huffed, looping her arm through Annabelle's. "She won't stop crying."

"Maybe it's the you know," She spoke softly.