ten

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Ewan had never taken well to anyone giving him shit. Even worse when someone tried talking shit about his friends, or Annabelle.

That's how he'd ended up in the situation he was in, slumped against a wall with a cold can against his cheek, Ash shaking his head at him.

One of the guys Ash was dealing with had said something to Ewan about Annabelle.

"Your sisters that Annabelle chick," They'd said, Ewan nodding lazily. "She's fine."

"Okay," Ewan shrugged. "So?"

"You think I could catch her number?" He asked him, Ewan had said no. "I'll find it myself, the stuff i'd do, she'd be more than willing-"

And that's what had set Ewan off. He'd practically thrown himself at the boy, his hands fucking destroying his face.

Ash had cursed, multiple times, almost dancing on the spot as he grabbed Ewan.

"Fuck sake," Fez spoke calmly, strolling over to the two boys. Ewan had nodded in a greeting, pulling a confused face when he saw Annabelle appear from behind him.

"Ewan," She huffed, crouching beside him. She'd grabbed the can from him, "how the hell?"

"He was talking shit," Ewan shrugged. "Should see him."

Fez stifled a laugh at the boy's attitude, Ash smirking too, but Annabelle looked at him annoyed.

"Chill," Ewan laughed, punching the girl's shoulder gently. "I'm fine."

"What're you gonna tell mom?" She asked him.

"Exactly what happened."

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"Quiet," Annabelle huffed to Ewan, who was stumbling his way up the steps. Fez and Ash weren't far behind her, the two, well Ash, taking up the offer of staying over night- after he'd complained about how tired he was.

She'd showed Ash the spare room, him taking off into it straight away. Fez had lingered around, to which Annabelle had told him he could go into her room, or Ewan's.

"You're such an idiot," she mumbled to Ewan, her pressing an ice pack to his slightly bruised cheek. He'd got off lightly, nothing but a 'lame' punch being thrown at him.