eighteen

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

I remember Annabelle being more than drunk that night- even though she'd barely had any. But I mean, the girl never drank.

She'd run to dance with Jules and I, the girl stumbling everywhere, soon getting Lexi and Cassie to join her.

It felt weird, being the only sober one, but that night, they'd made it fun- made it seem like i didn't need to have anything to feel good, have fun.

"Sup' Annie?" Fez asked the girl. She'd called him, disappearing to the bathroom specifically to call him.

Now, not that Annabelle had known, because why the fuck would he tell her. But Fez had robbed a house that very night, only just having finished up with everything when she called.

Apparently it was Mouse's supplier- the dude who got me and Annie drugged up.

"Walk slow," Fez muttered to the man, gun pressed to his head. A balaclava was covering his face. He shrugged the bag off of his shoulder, throwing it down onto the floor in front of the man.

The man had shuffled himself to a safe, the gun still being pointed at him, as he fumbled to unlock it. The safe clicked open, revealing the table top to open, money and drugs stored in there.

"Jesus fucking christ," Fez mumbled. "You a fuckin' doctor?"

The man didn't do anything, taking out stacks of money and placing them on top of the table. Fez watched as he did this, eyes wider than normal.

"Hurry the fuck up man."

Again, the man said nothing, keeping the pace the same until he got to the end of the money in one section. Looking to the doorway, the man's son was stood, watching as Fez held a gun up.

A gun was pulled from the table, almost being pointed before Fez hit the man over the head with his own gun, the man falling.

"What the fuck man?" He shouted, "what the fuck you doin'? Drop the fuckin' gun, bitch ass motherfucker!"

Fez had continued to beat up the man, his son still stood watching- well listening at that point.

"Fuck. Shit," Fez huffed out of breath, stuffing the money into his bag. "Goddamn." He made his way out of the house, passing the smaller boy on the way, not looking back.

He then made his way back to the house, Mouse waiting for him. Stuffing the gun into the back of his trousers, he walked into the house.