four

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Ewan had always been different to Annabelle. Since the two were little, he'd always been more out there, louder. Their mom had wanted a girl initially, which is why their dad strayed towards Ewan more. Ewan would never leave his side, given the choice.

I don't know myself how the two are so different, having been brought up by the same two parents. It was the move that made the brother worse.

As heartless as the boy may come across as, upon first meeting, he was affectionate. Annabelle knew, always, that she could go to him for whatever, and Ewan knew, that no matter what she chose to do, he's support it.

The two, were each other's best friends really- not including Lexi, Fez and Ash of course.

Hanging around Fez had somewhat calmed him down, the ginger would never let him do anything hardcore while he was there, which helped Ewan in the long run. Sure, the two would smoke, everyday, multiple times a day, but fuck, it was only weed.

Ewan had been clean from anything else since he was fifteen- after hearing about me. I felt honoured when I heard, that i'd made him stop. Well, he'd been clean technically for a few months, after having popped a Molly one night. But who even counts that? 

"Will you be home tonight?" Their mom asked. Ewan was sat at the table, a coffee that she'd made for him sitting in front of him. Annabelle was upstairs, getting ready- her and Lexi deciding to attend the Halloween party also.

"I'm over at Fez's tonight," he told her softly, the woman nodding. "I'm sure Annie will be home though, Lexi probably too."

Judy, their mother laughed, knowing her son was completely right. The two, Annie and Lexi would always end up at their home, and she never minded. She loved Lexi like a daughter, Cassie, Maddy, Kat and BB too if they ever needed it. Hell, she treat anyone like her own.

"Just be safe?" She told Ewan, tone coming across as more of a question. "A message when you're safe at Fezco's?"

"Of course ma'," Ewan replied, the woman giving him a small smile in reply.

"I'm just gonna check on your sister."

Judy knocked on her daughter's door, soft music playing in her room. She heard a hum, allowing her to open the door, Annabelle sitting at her makeup desk.

"Hi baby," her mom greeted. Annabelle smiled through the mirror, giving her a nod in greeting. "Are you home tonight?"

"Probably," She muttered, applying red lipstick to her lips, making them look plumper than usual. "Will Lexi be okay to come too?"