thirty one

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"I just can't find him!" Annabelle called through the house towards Maddy who stood at the opposite end of the kitchen. It was loud, louder than any party she'd been to, and she'd lost Fez.

"You better find him bitch, before some other girl does."

Annabelle felt her face drop. She'd only gone to the toilet, the boy disappearing from his seat.

"He wouldn't do that," she shook her head. Maddy shrugged, legs swinging from where she sat upon the counter. "Surely."

"I always thought Nate wouldn't," she told Annabelle truthfully. She felt bad, but she didn't want her to think it wasn't a possibility. "If you trust him, that's on you. But I'm just giving a warning, especially considering the girls around here don't care."

"That's the thing!" She exclaimed. "I'm the only one making it obvious we're together. Fair enough, no social media- blah blah."

"I don't think that's his intention," Maddy shook her head softly. "But I also don't think he's wise enough to realise when a girl's flirting with him."

"Do you think he'd do that to me?"

"I don't wanna say no, because then i'm gonna feel guilty if he does do you like that. But I also don't wanna say yeah- I wanna believe you've found someone who loves you for you."

"He doesn't love me-"

"Annie, baby," Maddy spoke. "I've seen the way that boy looks at you. He loves you, but if he did whatever we're thinking, then he has us all fooled."

"This is scary."

"It is," Maddy agreed. "But you get used to it, sometimes you get done dirty so many times, you feel like it hardly effects you anymore."

"Aw Maddy," Annabelle sighed, hauling herself up to sit on the counter with Maddy. She linked their hands, leaning her head against Maddy's shoulder. "I wish you could see yourself the way I do- you'd realise how much better you deserve."

She shrugged lightly, "Maybe. But I love him- I can't help it, I just always wanna go back, no matter what he does to me."

"I always thought you were ridiculous for going back," Annabelle told her. Maddy snickered, "But, I get it now. Because I think even if Fez did the worst thing, Id forgive him again."

"Love fucks you over."

"Do you think i'm being stupid?" Annabelle asked quietly. "For having so much trust in him- I've just given him my heart completely."

"No," Maddy shook her head. "I just think you should be careful, I don't want to see you hurt, especially when I know how much it does hurt."

"I wouldn't even be angry," she shrugged. "Id just wonder why i'm not enough."

Maddy grabbed her hand, giving it a tight squeeze.

"You're more than enough, and if it ever happens to you, I hope you remember that. No boy; not one, is worth losing yourself over. Put you first, even if it means letting them go."

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

lex💓
i've come with cass

lex💓
i'm out front? can you come
and find me?

Annabelle hadn't replied, instead reading the message and leaving to the front door immediately. Kat had come along, encouraging the two girls to get up and dance with her- them looking far too down for her liking.

Annabelle grabbed the girl into a hug the minute she'd seen her, Lexi all but letting out a sob into her arms.

"I'm so sorry," Annabelle hummed, twirling the end strands of Lexi's hair. She sniffled, pulling back.

"No. I'm good," she nodded, a smile being plastered onto her lips. "All good."

"Fuck him?" Annabelle questioned. Lexi nodded with a laugh, wiping a few tears away. Annabelle offered her hand, Lexi linking the two together, being dragged through the house.

Annabelle handed her a drink immediately after realising the drinks she drank had calmed her down. Lexi took it happily, downing it quickly.

And it didn't take long until the two were gripping onto each other, nonsense giggles slipping from their lips.

"We should just be with eachother!" Annabelle had shouted to Lexi, arms around her neck. "I love you, and you love me, perfect."

"You're like my sister, silly." Lexi laughed happily. She'd forgot about Ewan for the night. "Although, you are mighty fine."

The shorter girl winked, "Mighty fine couple."

"Next time one of us gets fucked over," Lexi spoke. "I'll be your girlfriend. Fuck the boys!"

And that's exactly what Annabelle mumbled when she noticed Fez sitting with a girl, her hand unreasonably high on his thigh. He didn't look too bothered, blunt between his lips as he looked around the room lazily.

-