seventeen

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"Would you tell me if I looked bad?" Annabelle asked Lexi. The girl was looking at herself in her mirror, trying to decide whether she liked her dress. If she was honest, she couldn't get it simpler: It was a simple black dress, hugging her in the right places, stopping just above the middle of her thighs, with thin straps.

But she didn't like to dress up. She had one converse on, and one heel, asking Lexi which looked best.

"I mean, Maddy definitely would, so call her," Lexi shrugged. "She'll tell you the shoes too."

Annabelle huffed, FaceTiming Maddy, propping the phone up on her makeup desk. The girl had answered after two short rings, thankfully.

"I really need your opinion," Annabelle rushed out. "This dress? Yes or no."

"Solid yes," Maddy said quickly. "It's cute and simple, fits your style."

"Okay, and shoes," she said, walking back so Maddy could see the full outfit with both. "Do we think heels and a not so dressy jacket? Or Converse and a fancier jacket?"

"If it was me, id go heels," Maddy shared her opinion and Annabelle trusted it. If she could trust Maddy with one thing forever, it would be fashion.

"Thankyou," Annabelle said. "Oh! Really quick-" She started, picking up an oversized leather jacket. "This?"

"Ugh, yes!" Maddy replied, phone close to her face to get a good look. "You're so hot."

Annabelle smiled widely, the two girls saying their goodbyes. The three of them, Lexi, Cassie and Annabelle were picking up Maddy for the dance.

Maddy walked down the steps of her house, and towards the car with a wide smile on her face, giggles leaving her lips.

"Have fun mija!" Her mom called, she waved at the three girls in the car.

"I will!" She squealed, reaching the car. Annabelle cheered at her outfit, Lexi and Cassie in the front laughing happily.

During the ride, Maddy pulled out a Gatorade, topped mostly with liquor, passing it around. She offered it to Annabelle.

"I don't know," She shrugged, looking at it in Maddy's hand.

"It's an occasion, a dance Annie, come on," She urged. Annabelle looked at the drink, then once again at Maddy before taking it from her hand, taking a large gulp. Her eyes screwed together, a slight cough passing her lips.