twenty nine

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Now I mean, I know i'm not the best narrator to probably exist, so I guess I can't really ever be trusted. But I'm almost certain Ewan Cash was sleeping with other girls.

And like I said, don't take that for a fact, but like, he seemed really fucking friendly with some chick last night.

We'd been hanging out at the store, when some girl came in, looking all overly happy and shit. And if i'm correct, she hadn't even bought a single fucking thing and just came to talk to Cash.

I was sat at the counter with Fez, him counting the money from the cash register. Ewan was sat further outside on the deck chair, and she'd gone over.

Now to me, from what I saw, she'd bent down to whisper something to him, and he'd nodded in a reply, kissing her cheek.

And I dunno if that's normal behaviour for people that practically have a fucking girlfriend, but he sure as hell didn't seem happy that we'd seen him do it.

"Yo, Imma tell you so you can tell yo' friend Lexi," Fez started. The two were sat in his car outside the Howard House, he'd come to pick her up. "But some chick came by the store yesterday, and I'on know, she looked friendly wit' Ewan."

Annabelle sighed, rubbing her eyes with the heels of her hands. Of fucking course. And to Lex too.

"How? Like, friendly how?"

Fez shrugged, fingers tapping against the wheel of the car. "Like when she bent down to talk to him, her hands were, shit, like near enough on his dick."

"Jesus-"

"An' they were like whisperin' an' shit. An' then before they said bye or whatever, he kissed her cheek, pretty damn close to her lips though."

Annabelle looked towards the house, before looking back at Fez.

"Can I go and get her?" Fez nodded, sighing to himself once she'd got out of the car, jogging back up the lawn.

Fez knew Ewan was going to be pissed at him for telling Annabelle, knowing she'd tell Lexi. But he knew what Lexi's intentions were, and with a heart as pure as hers, he couldn't let him hurt her.

The two girls came running down the lawn, Lexi climbing in the back, peering over the centre to listen to the two.

"Now," Annabelle started, sitting sideways so she was able to see the two. "I'm coming to you as my bestfriend when I tell you, and when I tell you I had zero idea, I mean it-"