seven

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Fez had been Annabelle's first kiss- well, unless you count her kiss from Richie Mike in third grade, but she didn't.

She'd definitely not expected it to be from Fezco either. She imagined it would be someone who'd been dating her, waiting for the right time to do anything with her. Someone shy and quiet like her, not known.

But she liked Fez, the fact that he was so different to her. It was like fresh air to her, having something different to talk about always. He made her feel confident, more than she ever had. Even just with his eyes.

"He kissed me," She whispered to Lexi, who'd come over to her house as soon as she returned home. Lexi gasped, struggling to find something to do with her hands other than clap- loudly. "Lex!"

"Sorry, sorry," she said, trying to contain her excitement. "That's just- ugh- so exciting Annie."

Annabelle nodded, feeling like she had still had the same blush stained on her cheeks. Lexi smiled widely at her friend, and she felt honestly, that she might be just as excited as Annabelle, if not more.

Lexi made it so obvious, on multiple occasions, that all she wanted was the best for Annabelle. If Annabelle was talking to someone, Lexi would always have to be the first approval- the girl had a sense.

"What kind of kiss was it?" Lexi asked her, and Annabelle shrugged. "Like a long one, or just short?"

"Oh- short," she told Lexi. Annabelle held up her hand, quickly kissing the back of it. "Like that, so teeny."

Lexi stuck out her bottom lip, her face showing how cute she though the situation was. Annabelle couldn't keep the little smile off of her lips.

Fez was acting cool about the situation, as he did everything else. But, to be fair to Fez, he'd gone the whole way, with a variety of different girls, so for him, the tiny kiss that they shared, wasn't that much of big deal.

Apart from the fact it was a kiss with Annabelle- a kiss that he also hadn't even expected to happen between the two of them.

"So you kissed her?" Ewan asked. Ash was there too, the boy counting dollar bills from the register, he glanced over at the conversation.

"Yeah, man," he spoke lazily, smoke blowing from his mouth, another blunt ready and rolled behind his ear. "That cool?"

"Sweet," Ewan smiled, sending a nod over to his best friend. Fez grinned, before handing the blunt over to Ewan. "Good?"

"Shit, I mean it was small," Fez told him. "But like, she cute."

"My boy in love," he teased, Fez only shaking his head. "Nah?"

"She cool, I like when shes around," he shrugged. "I'on love her though, not yet."

"Not yet?" Ewan asked, raising his brow. "Shit, am I gon' have a brother?"

"The fuck you mean?" Fez laughed.

"Married an' shit. People in love do tha'."

"Fuck off, bruh."