thirty four

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

A week had gone by, and the three 'heartbroken' girls had formed some sort of club. The three would hang out, whenever one of them needed it. It was Friday night, and well, Maddy felt like she was going insane, so the three gathered at Annabelle's house.

"My mom bought ice cream!" Annabelle exclaimed happily, walking into her bedroom with three tubs- one for the each of them. Maddy and Lexi both lay at a side of the bed, leaving room in the middle for Annabelle.

"Lifesaver!" Maddy smiled, taking a tub from her as she plopped into the middle. She handed one to Lexi, who smiled gratefully. "The best kind too."

"You know, as sad as the situations are," Annabelle started, leaning her head against Lexi's shoulder. "I'm glad we're going through it together."

"Have you heard from him yet?" Lexi asked Annabelle, who shook her head. "I think they're at a party tonight."

"Of course," Maddy scoffed. "When are they not?"

"I prefer this over a party, any time."

The three girls had put on a movie, then ordering a Chinese takeout. The two girls were staying over, Judy saying she'd take them out for breakfast the morning after.

Maddy had fallen asleep quickly, body all but hanging off the edge of the bed. Lexi and Annabelle on the verge of sleep too until a crash came from downstairs, followed by hisses of pains and small laughs.

Annabelle got out of bed, walking downstairs quietly- it being pointless considering the noise downstairs.

Coming to a stop just above the bottom of the steps, she saw Fez and Ewan. Ewan had grip on Fez's arm, the ginger wiping away blood from his face as Ewan teased him.

Fez's eyes snapped to Annabelle who stood shocked, his face dropping. So Ewan's eyes then looked to Annabelle.

"Pussy got beat up," Ewan laughed, shoving Fez gently. Annabelle gasped, running down the last few steps to join them. "One of Nate's football friends."

"It ain't even bad," Fez huffed. A cut above his eyebrow and one on his lip, eye bruised and almost closed. He sucked the blood on his lip, looking down at a few cuts that scatter his knuckles. "For real man, I got him just as much as he got me."

"What- why? What the hell?"

"He went for Ewan," Fez shrugged. Ewan patted his back in a friendly manner. "Talkin' shit."