fifty one

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
𝘼𝘾

Maddy was the one who opened the door when I knocked first, not saying anything and instead pulling me straight into a hug. The girls- apart from Cassie who still continued to see Nate rather than make friends with Maddy- had decided on a girls' night, and I initially said no, but they wouldn't take no for an answer.

"I love you," She muttered into my hair as her arms tightened around my neck. I let out a breathy laugh, holding back the tears that threatened to spill.

Id had been two days since Fez had left from my house, and id tried to call receiving no answer- again. I was all cried out, and well, I didn't want to bring down their mood with my tears.

She pulled away eventually, hands cupping my cheeks. Maddy looked at me sadly, the smallest hint of a smile etched onto her lips.

"You're a bad bitch okay," she laughed, attempting to lighten the mood. "You most definitely do not need a boy to make you happy, never mind someone like that."

I smiled at her, "Let's not even talk about it, it's depressing and I don't want to cry. Again."

Maddy nodded, taking my hand and dragging me through to the lounge, the rest of the girls sitting in there.

Kat had patted the seat on the sofa besides her, holding up a cup of what i'm assuming was filled with alcohol.

"I can drop you off at home," Maddy assured me as I looked hesitantly at the cup in Kat's hand. "Whenever you want, we just want you to have fun."

I gave them all a short glance, Lexi smiling sadly at me. She'd heard it all from me, and probably half of Fezco's side, thanks to Ewan and his mouth.

"Take the drink," Kat teased, all but shoving it into my hand as I sat myself down next to her. I huffed out a laugh, watching as Maddy sat next to Lexi, her legs swinging to be on the sofa also.

"Can we talk about how fucking stupid Cass is being," Kat piped up, flashing a glance at Lexi to mumble a small 'sorry.'

"For real," Maddy nodded in agreement. "They fuckin' deserve each other."

"I can't even imagine how you feel," I spoke up, taking a look towards Maddy with a sad smile. "Like, honestly. Id be devastated."

"I'm more angry," She shrugged. "Obviously i'm hurt and it's hurting still, but I feel like the angers taking over the rest of my feelings."