fifteen

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"Do I look different to you?" Cassie hummed, her body twisting in the mirror. Annabelle noticed her hands resting on her stomach.

"You look fine to me," Annabelle told her softly, watching the blonde in the mirror. She sat on the sofa splitting up the two sides of the bedroom, Lexi sat on her bed.

"I don't know, I feel different."

Lexi huffed, locking her phone, joining Annabelle in watching the blonde observe her body. "Well, you don't look it."

Cassie sighed, dropping her hands. She turned, beginning to walk out of the bedroom.

"I don't think I'm gonna go to school today-"

"Cause of Daniel?" Lexi asked her. Annabelle turned to face Lexi.

"Daniel?"

"Yeah, she nearly fucked him," Lexi shrugged. Cassie stopped, her foot practically stomping against the floor.

"Lexi!" She huffed, "And no, not cause of Daniel. Daniel's the last fucking thing I care about right now."

"Okay," Lexi spoke, finally looking at her sister. "Well it's all you ever fucking talk about."

Annabelle sat back on the sofa, not daring to speak a word and interfere within the 'argument' the two were having.

"That's not true! I asked you how I look, not about Daniel," Cassie stressed, walking back over to her dresser.

Lexi stood, walking past Annabelle and towards Cassie. "Yeah, well, you look beautiful Cas. You look fucking amazing. It's literally all anyone's ever told you your entire life. Like listen to yourself, it's fucking exhausting."

Lexi walked away, a bad mood creeping up on her. Cassie stood quietly, glancing quickly at Annabelle, who had her eyes pinned to Cassie.

"She's right Cas, you're beautiful," She spoke quietly. Cassie gave her a sad smile. "Don't let a boy make you feel like you're not."

Annabelle got up to go after Lexi, bag in her hand. But before she could leave the room, Cassie spoke up.

"Hey, Annie?"

"Yeah?"

"Thankyou."

"What for?"