forty two

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Annabelle and Lexi had one month left until they had to move for college. She'd be lying if she said she had second thoughts- not wanting to leave everything behind.

Herself and Fez had only gotten better, this meaning she found it difficult even spending a day away from him. She was also scared of leaving her mom, with Ewan rarely being home, she didn't want her to end up alone.

Her and Lexi had been shopping already for everything they needed, the two were sharing a dorm.

Fez had assured Annabelle that he'd drive up whenever she wanted to see him- he'd laughed when she asked if he could just move with her, explaining that if it wasn't for Ashtray and his grandma he probably would.

So, for one of the final (more regular time) the two had come for a small picnic at their spot. He'd drove them, as usual.

The girl sighed loudly as she got out of the car, gripping Fez's arm tightly. He looked down at her with a raised brow.

"Sup' wit' you?" He hummed, amused at her sudden down attitude. "What's wit' all the sighin'?"

"Just gonna miss you," she said gently. He smiled, pulling her in closer towards his body. Pressing serval kisses against her hair, he gave her a squeeze.

"Gon' miss you too," he told her. "But I can come up, might have to bring Ash a few times, but y'know. An' you're comin' back for holidays yeah?"

"Of course," she nodded quickly. Fez came to a stop, sitting on the blanket covering the grass. She smiled before taking a seat on his lap, facing him.

"See, not gon' he all that bad," he said. "Facetime an' whatever as well."

Annabelle looped her arms around his neck, pulling him close to peck his lips.

"I guess," she shrugged. "But I can't touch you on Facetime."

Fez smirked at her response, her own cheeks turning red in response to him taking it a way in which she hadn't meant. She gave his chest a soft slap.

"Fezco!"

"What?" He asked innocently, shrugging. "You ain't wrong, technically."

"I didn't mean like that though!" She laughed. "I just meant like a little hug, or a kiss, not that!"

He laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist to tug her closer to him. Annabelle's chest came to line up against his, her cheeks flushing even redder.