twenty one

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

In my opinion, Ewan Cash is an absolute G. His dad had always told him, 'never trust anyone', or 'live life while you can- don't let a girl hold you down'. And to an extent he listened. When girls heard the name, 'fuckboy' followed.

He'd have options- starting with one. He'd talk to the girl like she was the only one in the world, up until they'd practically be in love with him. And then he'd sleep with them, dropping them straight after.

Now obviously, that isn't impressive, and to me, he's a fucking whore. But besides that, love him.

"Yo!" Ewan called over to Fez, who was sitting on a sofa, blunt between his lips. The ginger had nodded over to him, him falling onto the sofa beside him.

"Where's Ash?" He'd mumbled, Fez shrugged, looking behind him, outside.

"Shit, he's around."

From where the two sat, they could see Annabelle and Lexi dancing together. They'd arrived early, Lexi worrying about being unable to find Cassie. But Annabelle had calmed her down, assuring her that she'd be okay.

Then, Jules had got the two doing shots, backing them one after the other, until it was enough that they didn't require a full drink.

"God," Ewan shook his head. He had a small smile on his face as he watched Lexi. "They're gonna need looking after."

"Shit bruh," Fez huffed a laugh. His eyes looked ahead, watching the two girls. He'd never seen them look as alive, happy. He'd also never seen them be as careless as they were being. "Lexi's on you."

"Fun," Ewan huffed. Lexi very rarely drank, meaning when she did, it didn't take her long to feel it. The boy was somewhat relying on a ride now, Lexi definitely unable to drive them home. "You good bro?" He then asked Fez, who was sitting quieter than he often did. Fez nodded, offering the weed over to Ewan, who took it from him happily.

"Hi," Jules spoke as she plopped down onto the sofa by Ewan. He sat back as she leaned over to talk to the two boys. "Have you seen Rue?"

"Nah-" Ewan began to speak, but Fez cut him off, wishing the girl a Happy New Year.

"Happy New Year Jewel," Fez smiled. Ewan snickered from beside him while Jules somewhat bounced on the sofa laughing. She explained her name was 'Jules' to which Fez then continued. "Yeah, c'mon, I know your name, Jewel"