thirty seven

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Annabelle turned up at Fez's house, completely unannounced. She hadn't even been expecting to go over, but when Lexi came over to 'patch things up with Ewan' she decided she definitely wanted out of the house.

So she walked over to the ginger's house, knocked a few soft knocks and stood with her hands looped together as she waited for him to answer. Except he didn't answer, Ash did.

"Uhm- Annabelle, sup?" Ash spoke out, clearing his throat. She gave him a small wave and smile. "Fez is like, a bit busy at the minute-"

"Busy doing what?" She asked quickly, peering over the shorter boy. She could hear voices, face coming across as thankful when she realised they were male.

"Like, Mouse's second man is here." Ash told her quietly. "He ain't want you near them again, so like, you think it's chill for you to come back later or some shit?"

But Annabelle couldn't respond fast enough, Custer stopping behind Ash.

"Yo! It's his chick!" He called out. Ash tutted, attempting to shoo her away before she was welcomed inside. "You're cool to come inside."

She gave him a fake friendly smile, knowing it was probably safer to enter the house rather than attempt to run away. Ash reluctantly opened the door, the girl taking a few small steps inside.

Fez was leaning against a wall, eyes dropping when he saw her walk through. He tugged her wrist, her coming to a stop besides him. Mouse's 'friend'- Dope smiled at her, her heart dropping- creepy.

Ash disappeared out of the room.

"So," Dope began, coming closer to Annabelle. She sighed, leaning her body against Fez, who's hand stayed wrapped around her wrist. "You still his little piece? Mouse mentioned you."

She looked up at Fez. "Listen man, she ain't into all this shit. Just leave her outta it."

Dope laughed, looking towards Custer who also laughed. Her eyes snapped to the floor, her feet covered in a fresh pair of Blazers, Fez's in a pair of messy Jordan's.

"He still don't think you can talk for yourself. It's been a while," Dope said. He walked towards her, finger propping her chin back up. "Tell him you can talk for yourself."

He gave her wrist a small squeeze, letting her know to muster up the words.

"I uh- I can talk for myself Fez."