fifty

QUICKLY: i've decided i'm going to write the next lot of chapters running up to the end in first person. I don't know why i didn't do this to begin with, because it's much easier, but i just thought id let everyone know first! i may go back and change the chapters prior so they're in first person.

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
𝘼𝘾

Fez was standing almost awkwardly when I opened the bedroom door. I was assuming Ewan had let him in just before he'd left for Lexi's house.

"Yo," He said quickly with a short nod. I gave him a barely there smile, opening the door wider for him to come inside. "Sorry I wasn't here sooner, Ash needed help with somethin'."

I shrugged, taking a seat in the middle of my bed, picking up a cushion to place on my lap. Fez had taken a seat on the chair once tucked under my vanity.

"How you been?" He then asked me, body slouched in the chair. The hood of the hoodie he wore covered his head, beard looking slightly overgrown and messy.

"Alright, I guess," I told him quietly. "Not good, not bad. You?"

"Busy," he answered simply. "Faye's bein' actin' all fuckin' weird and shit, we're tryna' figure out what's goin' on with her."

"I miss Faye," I spoke up quietly. Fez shook his head with a little laugh. "I do, it's been so long since I saw her."

"Nah man, she's strange."

I only hummed, fingers twirling the fur on the cushion. Fez's jeans continued to rustle together each time he moved.

"So like, how's school an' everythin'?" Fez asked me. I shrugged. "Friends an' shit?"

"My friends are great," I nodded quickly, a small smile appearing on my lips at the mention of them. I missed them like crazy, and to be honest, I couldn't wait to go back. "Really great, they made the whole missing everyone thing easier."

"That's good."

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm glad really, I think I would've gone crazy." He smiled slightly, seeming hesitant.

"An' what about that dude?" He hummed, I raised a brow towards him. "Liam, Luke? I'on know, whatever the fuck his weird ass name is."

"Lorenzo?" I asked. He nodded, one side of his face resting against a hand. "I'm sure he's fine."

"Ah, so you ain't spoke today?" I shook my head, "Weird."