twenty five

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"Nah," Ash shook his head. "I don't like her."

Ewan, Fez and Ash were sitting in the store. They'd left Faye at the house, which Ash was now having regrets about.

"She's pretty chill," Fez mumbled. Ewan had nodded his head in agreement, not having any complaints about her. "Like, I'on think she's that bad."

"Nah man," Ash huffed, hands digging through a bag of chips. "She's strange. Somethin' ain't right wit' that."

"To be fair," Ewan began shrugging. "I'on believe she got away from the cops like that. She ain't bright enough for that shit."

"See!" Ash exclaimed. "She's fuckin' nuts bro."

"She has nowhere else to go man," Fez shrugged. "I ain't gon' let her wonder the streets, I'll get my ass killed."

"Still," Ash shrugged. "I ain't cool with her."

"Well you gon' have to get used to it," Fez told him. Ash had rolled his eyes, Ewan snickering at the sight. "I doubt she gon' be going anywhere anytime soon."

"I'll kill her myself if she carries on eating my shit," Ash spoke bitterly. "Tired of sharin' my fuckin' cereal."

"Alright man, i'll get some more. Chill yo' ass out."

"Bet yo' ass you will," He tutted. "Keep that shit in my room, chick better not go in there either."

"I already told her," Fez told him, Ash nodded annoyed. "She ain't goin' nowhere near yo' room."

"How'd you know for sure you can trust her anyway?" Ash hummed. "Ain't she Custer's chick? He knows about Mouse."

"Nah bruh," Fez shook his head slowly. "That shits cool, no bother."

Ash sighed, looking between Fed and Ewan before disappearing into the back.

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"Annabelle told me," Lexi spoke softly. Her and Ewan had gone for a walk, the sunset pink and filling the sky. It was her idea, the boy having nothing better to do. "She said she's sweet."

The boy shrugged, kicking a stone while the two walked. "I mean, she's cool, I guess. But like, Ash thinks she's strange, and that kid has some sort of sense, so."