forty three

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"You're leavin' tomorrow right?" Fez asked her. He was sat upon the closed toilet, the girl taking a bath. She hummed in response. "Shit."

"I know," she spoke quietly. "But, i'll be back for Thanksgiving, not too long." Fez had nodded, not that she could really see, the curtain of the bath covering her.

Annabelle had insisted that Fez sit in the bathroom with her while she bathed, not wanting to waste any time they had left before she was due to leave.

"Just make sure you have a good time," he told her. She hummed out a small laugh. "Nah for real, I ain't wanna hear about how you've been sad or nothin' when I see you again."

"I'll try," she told him, sticking out her hand from behind the curtain. She had her pinky stretched out, shaking it so he'd loop his with it. "Pinky swear i'll try. I'll have Lex, she won't let me be sad anyways."

"How's she feelin'? Y'know, havin' to leave as well."

Annabelle sighed, Fez noticing her lean forward to grab some soap. She began cleaning the front of her body.

"I guess a similar feeling to myself," she shrugged. "She won't really talk about it so I don't actually know." She stated, popping her head from the curtain. "Can you get my back?"

He nodded, opening the curtain to grab the Loofa from her. Annabelle brought her knees to her chest. Fez poured some extra soap onto her back before he began.

"Ewan ain't said nothin' either," Fez told her. "I'm assumin' they're tryin' like we are."

The girl shrugged as she rested her cheek against one of her knees. Once he'd finished, he dropped the Loofa into the bath, leaning against the bath.

"I hope so. I mean, they've got it working again, I think it'd be silly to call it off." Fez snickered, "What?"

"You tried to do that-"

"Well, yes I know. But it didn't work, clearly- and i'm glad it didn't." Fez nodded, leaning to press a kiss to her shoulder.

"I'll get you some clothes."

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"I'll get this box," Fez told her, leaning over her to grab the heavier box. "Your little arms will break."