forty one

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Annabelle rushed around her bedroom in attempt to find the second earring she was determined to wear for the night. The pair being simple, going well with the navy of her dress. Fez was still yet to see her, sitting downstairs casually as he waited.

"Oh- Jesus Christ," She mumbled, pulling out the one earring she had in. She stopped at her dresser, fingers shoving through her jewellery box to find a pair to come in second best. "Jesus Christ."

She picked out a pair- not the pair she wanted, obviously, but they'd do. Her hands flattened the material that clung to her body, bag resting over her shoulder, heels strapped to her ankles.

"Damn," she almost smirked, turning to get a look at herself in different angles. "Hot."

Her phone buzzed in her hand.

fez🤎
yo the fuck u
doin up there?

She snickered, deciding not to answer and instead leave her bedroom, after giving herself one final squirt with perfume.

Fez stood when he heard her heels against the wood of the upstairs. He adjusted the sleeves of the suit jacket he wore, before picking up the bunch of flowers he'd set down.

His eyes widened as he saw her walk down the stairs, in the dress that she'd promised he'd love. And he did. In fact, he did more than love it.

"Shit," he mumbled to himself. Judy had heard, looking over to give him a small smile. She looked in awe of her daughter also.

"So," Annabelle began once she reached the bottom of the stairs. "What do you think?" She did a little spin, heels knocking against the wooden floor.

"Uh," Fez started, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. His other clutched the stem of the flowers he'd picked out for her. "You look good, yeah."

"Thankyou," Annabelle smiled. He smiled back at her, standing awkwardly against the back of the sofa.

"These are- uh- these are for you," he spluttered out while holding the flowers out to her. Annabelle squealed, taking them from him.

"So pretty," she spoke to nobody in particular. "Mom, can you grab a vase for these?"

Judy nodded, taking the flowers from Annabelle to find a vase in the kitchen for now. When she came back, she had a camera in her hand, as well as her phone and Annabelle's polaroid.