three

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Fezco wasn't known to have had a serious relationship, fuck never more than a one night thing. His grandma had always warned him, and it had always stuck with him. He wasn't willing to allow himself to be hurt, especially not over something as silly as that. Well, silly in his eyes.

And although this was his mindset, he couldn't help but envy the people who were clearly in love. He'd see Cassie and Mckay at parties, and although they definitely were not perfect, he envied how obvious it was that they loved each other.

Now, Fez would never admit it, but he wanted something like that. Something simple, private almost- nothing would ruin it. He also felt, if he stuck by his grandma's words- he'd be alone forever, and he didn't want that.

"Yo! Ash!" Fez shouted to his brother, the smaller boy coming running through the house. "Wipe down Grandma, I got shit to do."

Ashtray nodded, taking the wash cloth from his older brother, sitting in the seat he was originally sat in. Fez nodded towards the boy, walking out of the house. Rue was stood at the door, hand up as if she was ready to knock.

"You need suttin'?" He asked her, curly hair wild and falling out of the bobble that clearly tried its best to hold all of her hair together. The girl looked exhausted, clothes baggy on her skinnier body.

"How did you know?" She asked sarcastically.

"Brains and shit," Fez shrugged, walking towards the car, Rue following behind him, on his tail.

"For real though, I need some Oxy," she said, sniffing and wiping her eyes.

"Listen Rue," Fez started calmly, watching as the girl invited herself to sit beside him in the car. "I think you need to cut down a bit, try some calmer shit."

"Look at you," she laughed, giving him a gentle punch to the arm. "Trying to be all caring."

"I'm serious Rue, you gon' kill yo'self." He huffed, glancing at her quickly, the girl's head laying back. "I don't want that to be on me."

"Chill," Rue said, "I'm literally fucking fine."

"For now, yeah."

"Anyway," she hummed, changing the subject. "Where are you even going?"

"Droppin' some shit at some dude's house, then grabbing Ewan."