six

-

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"Fez," Rue gasped as she ran into his house, stopping at the doorway of his grandma's room. "You need to help me with a huge fucking favour."

"What is it Rue?"

She held her hands out in front of her after pushing back her curls, extra wild from running to his place instead of biking it.

"I need you to help me with Nate Jacobs-" she started, Fez's eyebrows raising at the mention of the boy's name. "He's fucking with Jules."

"Yo friend Jules?" He asked, Rue nodding in reply. Fez stood walking towards the doorway where she was standing. "Shit, i'on know Rue."

"Please, Fez," she spoke, almost sounding desperate. "I mean, you don't have to pull a fucking gun on him or nothing, just like, scare him."

He walked through the house, leading himself out the door. He was meant to be on his way to pick up Annabelle, the girl agreeing, after finally getting his number saved, that she'd hang around the store with him for the evening.

"Leave it with me, kid," he spoke, the girl nodding, walking her way out his house as well.

"Thankyou."

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"Hey," she spoke cheerily as she sat down in the passenger seat. He smiled towards her, driving away immediately. "Are you okay?"

He nodded, "I'm cool."

"I hope you got an extra seat ready for me," she teased. "I'm not pulling a Ewan and sitting on the floor."

"Nah," he somewhat laughed. "The lady can have the seat. Imma' gentleman."

Annabelle hummed, leaning against the window and watching as Fezco drove. She picked up on the fact he very rarely drove with both hands on the wheel, one almost always resting on the door.

It didn't take them long to get to the store, Fez driving pretty quickly, and Annabelle couldn't decide whether she enjoyed it or not.

He got out first, walking around to her side of the car and opening the door for her, leaning against it while she climbed out.

"Really are a gentleman," she smiled. Fez shrugged, pointing to the chair where she could sit, before grabbing her a drink from the fridge. "Do you want-"