Unraveling

"Katsuki? Is Katsuki Bakugo here?" A sweet and soft voice calls out as the dormitory doors swing open, revealing a pudgy woman with vibrant green hair and matching eyes, gleaming with tears.

"Mom?!" Izuku picks his head up from the couch, turning to stare at her in awe as Ochako smiles brightly at the woman, before raising an eyebrow at her tossled hair and wrinkled clothes. "Is everything okay?"

"No! Everything is not okay! I need Katsuki, now!" She shouts panicked as Izuku gets up and makes his way over to her, holding her hands as he helps her breath slower.

"Breath Mom, tell me what happened." He whispers as she takes a deep breath before looking into her son's eyes.

"They deemed her mentally ill... they aren't putting her on trail and she can't be put on a restraining order because she's deemed mentally unstable!" Inko shouts as Izuku's eyes widen in shock. "She's also claiming that Katsuki...."

"What is she claiming?" Katsuki huffs, patting Michiko on the back as she rushes over to Ochaco who nods; taking the little girl's hand and promising to take her to the front yard to play for a bit.

"She said that you... forced her into having sex and that you manipulated her into having your kid." Inko bites her lip as his eyes gleam dark with hatred. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's not your fucking fault, so don't apologize Inko." He rolls his eyes, running a hand through his hair. "She's fucking good at avoiding the fucking law."

"What's going on? There's a lot of screaming..." Iida and the rest of the students slowly fill up the area as Katsuki turns away from them, placing a hand on Inko's shoulder.

"Is that all, Inko? I don't believe you came all this way to tell me this bullshit-!" He begins as a voice clears their throat, alerting everyone around to the girl standing in the door with a smirk on her face. "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"Me? Oh Katsuki, she didn't tell you? She ran pretty quick out of the court room, surprised she couldn't speak quick enough either. It was kind of amusing." She chuckles, licking her lips as the blonde grimaces and takes a step back. "I'm here to collect my husband and child."

"What fucking husband? And last time I checked, you gave me full custody." He spits as she shakes her dirty blonde hair, brown eyes gleaming with mischief.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no. My dear Katsuki, I'm giving you another chance to fess up to what you did to me." She tears up, alarming majority of the students as she shakes her head. "I-I only want for us to be a f-family! Is that so much for me to ask?"

"After what you did, absolutely. Why are you trying to turn this on Kacchan?" Izuku speaks up, glaring sharply at her as she glares back with the same intensity.

"Are you dating my dear Katsuki?! Is this why you broke up with me? Because you fell in love with the same kid you tormented and bullied? I should have known... I still love you, Kat. Please, give me another chance!" She shouts, throwing herself to the floor and covering her eyes as he stands his ground a few feet away from her. "K-Kat?"

"Get out."

"H-huh?" She sniffles as he glares harder, trying to kill her with his eyes.

"I've long forgotten the pain that comes with your face, but now that I'm seeing and hearing you... it makes me sick to find out just how ill you still are." He spits, the room going silent as she stares up at him with false innocence. "What the fuck did you not hear? I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT AIMI!"

"Why a-are you screaming at me?! I'm the victim! You should be comforting me and begging for my forgiveness!" She shouts back, crying even harder as Katsuki steps forward before a hand shoots out to stop him.

"Victim? Funny. Last time I checked, you're the villain. Get your ass away from my family. Erase us from your thoughts, your mind. Matter of fact: go die in a goddamn hole for all I care. You're nothing, Aimi. You're not worth the air you breathe, you waste of space. Just leave me alone." He choked up, tearing up as the class watch as he breaks a bit as the girl growls at him in anger.

"Heh, well I just thought that you should see these." She rolls her eyes, smacking a handful of paperwork on the ground before standing up. "It's a record of what happened in court today. Inko paid your bail, you get arranged in a week or so. Also, congrats you bitch. I'm pregnant again. I wonder if I'll have a boy this time."

Looking through the pictures, he sees a sonogram. His breath hitches as he turns the card over, eyes widening from the message: "I saved a piece of you for this miracle child." A lipstick smudge.

Knees buckle as he hits the ground in disbelief as she blows him a kiss, leaving the premise with a wave. "Bye, bye Kitty!"

"K-Kacchan?" Izuku questions from his side as the blonde snaps out of his trance, weakly gazing at his childhood friend.

Tears freely flow from his eyes as he turns back to the ground, stifling his sobs as he clutches the papers on the ground; once again alarming the class as they've never seen him break before.

"I... I need to talk to someone, don't I?"

~•~•~•~•