Tension*

*Author's Note: Spicy Chapter ahead. Enjoy!

"Well... Growing up, I treated Izuku like absolute shit. He presented as quirkless, yet he was always somehow stronger than I was. He would chase after me until it seemed like he was light years away." Katsuki began, rubbing his arm; feeling awkward as Eijiro steps into the room. Taking a seat on the blonde's bed, the redhead continues to listen as Katsuki looks at the ground. "I yearned for his attention and found that the best way to get it was to tease him. Any attention was good attention, I thought."

Katsuki picks up a photo he sat on his desk, caressing it as he walks over to Eijiro; handing it to him as he smiles weakly. "Is this...?"

"We took this the day before I got my quirk and a week before we found out that he was quirkless." Katsuki explains, running a hand through his hair. "When Aimi raped me, I felt so stupid. Like I had lost control of everything and every feeling in my body became numb. I felt like I was going to constantly faint and throw up. For months, I isolated myself and destroyed my mental health."

"Kat..."

Tears peak from the blonde's eyes, his lips wobbling. "So when I-Izuku came over for the first time and reached out, it was the f-first time in months that my walls crumbled and all feeling came back to me. The fear, the horror, the disgust, the anger, the love. I wanted nothing more but to spend time with him. I...I felt safe."

He shakily looks at his hands, biting hard on his lips before looking into Eijiro's eyes. "I... I forced myself onto him that night. I... I knew he was dating RoundFace. He told me to stop. But I saw his love for me. His admiration. I... I wanted it. To feel it. If at least a little. T-the clip that you guys heard from Aimi, it was tainted. The true clip was recovered from her phone, but she stopped it short. After I got Izu off, I tried to go further. I-I almost became her and took something I was never meant to have. I came to my senses and kicked him out. He forgave me, but I never forgave myself."

"It... it wasn't your fault, Kat. You were confused and lost. You're getting better now." Eijiro tries to comfort, reaching a hand out as the blonde moves away. "Kat..."

"If I'm getting better, then why do I want to feel that love again? Why is that feeling stronger than ever before? I feel like I'm going to burst and I don't know if I'll be able to come to my senses this time." Katsuki tugs on his hair, pulling his knees to his chest as he sighs. "I... I want to..."

"What do you want, Kat? Maybe I could help you?" Eijiro questions, moving closer to the blonde who stares at him in silence.

"I-I'm scared. We haven't been dating long and I don't want to force you..." Katsuki mumbles, holding onto his legs tighter. "You'll hate me..."

"No I won't, Kat. I love you and your kids so much. I know it seems like I'm rushing things, but it's how I feel. So I'll do everything in my power to ensure your wellbeing." Eijiro confesses, watching as red eyes widen with tears. "So what can I do to help you?"

"... Can... Can I kiss you?" Katsuki asks, gently releasing his legs. "Y-you make it hard for me not to want to..."

"Of course. We're dating. You don't have to ask for permission." Eijiro chuckles, leaning forward; taking his hand and placing it underneath the blonde's chin, guiding him towards his lips.

Meeting softly, the two flutter their eyes closed; pressing harder as they open their mouths. Tongues lightly graze each other as they explore each other's mouth. Hands lose their places as Katsuki unravels himself, leaning forward, causing Eijiro to fall back against the bed.

Pulling away, a string of saliva connects the two as Eijiro catches his breath; looking up into red piercing hot eyes filled with lust. "Kat... tell me what you're thinking. Please."

"I want... to touch you. I... want you, Eijiro." Katsuki whispers, caressing the redhead's cheeks; tracing over light scars from where his skin cracked open. "Can I...?"

"You can do... whatever you want to me, Kat. You have my consent." Eijiro nods, watching as tears fill his partner's eyes. "I love you."

"I... I love you, too." Katsuki mumbles, letting his free hand roam the redhead's pants; unzipping them and wrestling the cock free from its imprisonment.

Shuffling southward, Katsuki looks up to confirm; watching as Eijiro's lidded eyes has resolve in them and his head tilts forward, giving him the ok once more. Sticking out his tongue, he licks a solid strip up the shaft he's holding.

The penis twitches, pulsing and flexing in the blonde's hand from the stimuli. Again, he licks the cock; tasting the salts and raw skin produced before taking the tip into his mouth.

Teeth lightly scrap along the tip, sending a slight pain up and through Eijiro's body; manifesting as a shiver. "Uh Kat, less teeth please."

Katsuki's eyes harden as he focusing on his breathing, using his bottom lip to shield his teeth; creating a cushion for the dick in his mouth, sucking to create a vacuum.

Eijiro gently moans, placing a hand on Katsuki's hair; lightly ruffling it before tapping the blonde on his head. Feeling the hum of confusion on his dick, he answers the unasked question.

"I-I don't think I can hold back. A-are we going all the way?" The redhead bites his lip, not knowing if he's read the blonde's actions correctly thus far.

Pulling off with a wet pop, Katsuki wipes his lips as he nods. "Yeah, I want to fuck you. I was about to say I want to be your first, but that was with Mina, right?"

"H-how'd you...?"

"You two were drunk talking, I just happened to overhear. No biggie." Katsuki lightly pumps the cock in his hands. "Are you topping or...?"

"What do you want me to do? I haven't cleaned out my ass or anything... I doubt you did either. Maybe we should wait until another day?" Eijiro mumbles, watching as Katsuki releases his cock.

"Yeah... we can wait." He agrees, sitting on his knees. "Sorry, I got ahead of myself."

"No need to apologize. But hey, this at least gives me a chance to make things official." The redhead claps his hands, getting the blonde's attention. "I'm going to take you out on the biggest, most bestest date you'll have ever gone on and you're going to love it. I'm pulling out all the stops."

"When?"

"You'll see. But we haven't been to classes for awhile, so maybe we should actually do some work..." Eijiro suggests, watching the blonde squint in confusion. "You... already did it."

"I already did it, yeah. You're telling me it's been months of internships and you haven't done a single assignment? Classes start next week. You have at least 15 papers to write."

"I'm screwed..."

"Not yet by me, you're not."

"Kat!"

~•~•~•~•

Hope you enjoyed a preview of what's to come!.... Unlike Kiri, how unfortunate!

~Shadow Out!🌑