The (Full) Truth

"Are you done being such a waste of space? I know you're up, pest." A scratchy voice growls, chains clinking against the ground as Yuga blinks slowly. His face remained generally unscathed as Tomura liked the appearance of the captured boy. A ripped, oversized shirt hung over his unfed body as the 12 year old kid hung chained to a wall in a room full of petty thieves.

"Are we done discussing the details of this plan? And who the fuck is the kid?" One of the thieves question, glancing over the boy as Tomura scratches at his neck intensely; smirking as he stands to walk over to the kid. Tilting Yuga's face up, the blue haired villain chuckles as his eyes gleam with mischief.

"This is the League's pet. A collection from a lifetime of debt. We just got it yesterday." Tomura lifts the shirt, glancing over the kid's small dick and the scratches from the struggle of pulling him through a portal. "I want you all to bear witness as I break him in."

"B-break?" Yuga whispers as the crusty villain snaps his head to grin at the kid, releasing his chin from his finger as he unbuckles his belt. "N-no... please don't..."

"Keep begging..." Tomura mumbles, using his hand to lightly pump at his penis; working it up to stiffness as he steps closer to Yuga. The chains begin to clink as the blonde struggles, trying to lift his legs to kick only to come up short when the chains get tighter; opening his legs wider. "Yes... keep struggling."

"Stay the fuck away from me! No!" Yuga screams, closing his eyes as Tomura forces four fingers in the blonde's mouth; grinning sinisterly as he uses his other hand to line himself up. Tears begin to stream down Yuga's face as he takes a deep breath, hiccuping as he stares the villain down in terror.

"Yes... music to my ears." Tomura's smile widen as tears peak his own eyes, trailing down his face as he licks his dried lips. Pressing into the boy's entrance, he sighs as Yuga's eyes roll back into his head; clenching his teeth down on the man's hand. Bottoming out, Tomura glares over his shoulders at his goons; watching their various states of awe as he begins to thrust into the kid. "Being a hero isn't about reputation or how many people you've saved. It's about rebuilding society in which all are fair and equal. We were all pushed aside, torn from society as people have deemed us unworthy; useless. This kid was sold to us in order for his family to make a few quick deals. He shall be our weapon of destruction."

The goons cheer as Yuga struggles to breath even more as his body bounces with each thrust, his tears drying on his cheeks as Tomura makes eye contact with him; thrusting deeper with each passing minute. Removing his fingers, saliva trails from the blonde's lips as he gasps for air as Tomura places four fingers to press against Yuga's throat as he releases his fluids into the kid; effectively silencing everyone as he pulls out. "W-why...?"

Tomura pulls the kid forward by his hair as he kisses his forehead. "A warning for if you ever try to fucking cross me. No one will save you, so just give in... this is your role in my society."

~

"Yuga, I apologize for being the bearer of  bad news... but you won't ever develop a quirk."

~

"Yuga, let's go back home~! I miss my friends!"

~

"Yuga, go with these gentlemen if you want to be successful."

~

"You want a light, Yuga?"

~

"Pest, you already know what I want." A sinister voice chuckles as metal clinks against the ground. A finger lifts the chin of a dirty looking blonde kid who's eyes are glassed over in fear. "Help me out... be a hero, would you?"