Broken Beyond Repair

"Yu-nii! Oh how I've long to see you." A peppy voice cheers as the purple eyed blonde blinks slowly, scowling once he makes out the surrounding area. "How have you been? Talking up a storm with my child and being around my husband."

"He's not your husband. Your child doesn't even know you because you gave her up. You should be in fucking jail, you whore." Yuga spits as Aimi blinks at him in stupor, wondering where her brother got his spunk from. "Katsuki deserves better than a no-good villain like you!"

"Wow... Those classes at U.A has really messed with your brain. I don't know what I expected, but I know that this isn't it." A smooth, young voice laughs as Yuga freezes; a scarred hand caressing his neck before slotting over it and pressing hard, causing for him to choke. "Pet, why are you so aggressive? Is it because you felt left out? You attended every meeting, so why are you acting out?"

"If you weren't b-busy fucking my b-brains o-out e-every m-meeting, I would h-have k-nown what the p-plan was!" Yuga hisses, trying to move Dabi's hand from his throat as the man clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "M-move you-r hand. I h-ave f-fucking in-intel."

Releasing his grip, Yuga sighs out as Dabi crosses his arms over his chest. Aimi bounces on the tips of her toes as she holds under her bulging stomach. "Well?"

"Where's the crusty asshole? Thought he would be here to hear his pet give precious information on taking down the heroes." Yuga chuckles, feeling a small vibration under his left toe.

"Aw, you actually miss me being around you little pest. Are you finally giving in?" Tomura smiles, entering the room as Yuga glares at the blue haired male. "Are you willing to be mine? Or are you going to keep fucking my team?"

"You act like I want to be passed around." Yuga scoffs as he shakes one of the chains, sensing no pull as he raises an eyebrow. "Take off the chains, I'm done fighting back. I've realized that there's no point. The heroes took a poll and believe that I'm on their side. I gave them information on the League, but they believed that I have no idea where we are. Clueless heroes, really."

"Are you lying, dear pet?" Tomura questions as Yuga stares into his eyes blankly. "I want two things from you to prove your loyalty to me. All your intel and your body."

"Of course." Yuga chuckles darkly, waiting to hear the clink of metal hitting the floor as the vibration under his toe grows. Sighing, he rolls his wrist in his hand as he glances up at the blue haired disintegrator. "Information first or you want me?"

"Why not both?" Aimi suggests as her eyes gleam with vengeance as Tomura licks his lips, placing a loose hand around Yuga's waist; leading him over to a metal chair. Unzipping his pants, Tomura pulls his member out as he takes a seat; waving his dick around with a smirk on his lips.

"Why don't you take your seat, pet. Tell daddy all about your time away." Tomura taunts as Yuga shivers, unclipping the first few buttons on his shirt and sliding his pants to the floor; crawling into his lap slowly. The vibrations on his toe grows strong as Yuga slides Tomura's dick into his ass, tears peaking his eyes as he places both hands on each shoulder. "Now, tell me everything..."

Yuga rolls his hips, counting down in his head as he bites his lip; hiding his smirk as he playfully moans in the villain's ear. "Well... how about I start with... Now!"

Suddenly, the walls of the base collapse on itself as every villain and goon is immediately apprehended and cuffed. Dabi is cuffed by Endeavor, Aimi is put to sleep by Midnight. Yuga, still attached to Tomura, has a four finger held to his neck as he sighs. Staring into the eyes of Aizawa, he sees all of class 1-A along with the media and civilians.

"You fucking bitch! I should kill your ass, you traitor!" Tomura screeches, tightening his hold on Yuga as the blonde glares straight ahead as his own hands squeeze the blue haired villain's shoulders.