Therapy

"Tell me how you feel?" The therapist hums, prepared to write as the blonde sighs; holding Izuku's hand tightly.

"Ok? I have a good support system and the kids are easy so far." Katsuki mumbles as the therapist hums in amusement.

"How's your relationship going? Any intimacy issues?" She asks, tilting her head in curiosity. The blonde's face flushes in embarrassment as the greenette beside him sighs. "Well?"

"Um, the relationship is pretty slow. We haven't done much besides kissed each other's faces and held hands. I... I just don't think I'm ready for more than that." Katsuki explains as the therapist nods, tapping her pen against her clipboard.

"But it says here that you were intimate with your childhood friend here just shy of 4 years ago, which was a year after your attack. Why was that easier for you to accomplish than a simple kiss from your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend. And I thought I loved Deku like that... but I was cold and angry, I knew that a relationship with him wouldn't be healthy and that's not how I wanted to reward him for saving me." Katsuki bites his lip as Izuku's breath hitches, hearing this confession for the first time. "I... I don't know what my sexuality is. B-but... I kind of do still hold feelings for Izuku, but I also have feelings for Kiri. I'm just so confused."

"I see... and you haven't told either of them until this meeting. I can see the look on Midoriya's face, it was of pure shock." The therapist puts the clipboard down, clapping her hands together. "After this session, I recommend getting any and all sexual frustration out of your system regarding your friend here. After you receive that clarity, it should make your choices much clearer."

"Wait what?!" Izuku yelps, looking over the two with a bright red face.

"He's frustrated. And it's built up over the years. He needs to release it."

"I get that... but me?!"

"It doesn't have to be with you."

"Huh?!"

~

"So... how did therapy go?" Eijiro questions, rocking Katsuma in his arms lightly as he glances over the men who look away from each other. "Uh... this is new? Why aren't yall looking at each other?"

"I have to go." Katsuki blurts, speeding towards the stairs before disappearing from the conversation.

"What..?" The redhead looks over to where the door slowly closes before looking back at Izuku who sinks to his knees, covering his face. "Did something happen?"

"Before I say anything, I had honestly no idea and I don't intend on doing anything." Izuku groans, dragging his hands down his face in distress.

Eijiro nods, pausing his rocks as he crouches down to Izuku's height. "I won't be mad. So what happened?"

"He's in love with me? I don't even know. The therapist told him to jack off to a picture of me and I think it's because I was the last person to be intimate with him." Izuku bites his lip, glancing over Eijiro's face to get a read on him. "H-he said he thought he loved me before, which was why he was so quick to make a move on me after his attack."

"Wait. Wait. Wait. He loves you? Like as in not like a brother? Like as in romantically? But we've been dating for like 9 months now... is he poly?" Eijiro questions as Izuku shrugs, shaking his head. The redhead stands up, looking down at the baby who stares back at him. "Your dad is confusing, Suma..."

"So you're not mad?" Izuku asks, standing up as well as the redhead shakes his head slowly. "So how do you feel about this?"

"I'm confused. And maybe a little disappointed. I mean I thought we've gotten past all of this before Suma was born, but I'll still stick around for the kids. I love them like they're my own. Even if he ultimately chooses you." Eijiro explains as Izuku's cheeks flare. "Do you still love him romantically? It's been mentioned a few times in the past..."

"Romantically? Um, no. I've moved on from that grade school crush. Actually, I was told that I can tell people if I need to, but I'm actually legally married as of last week." Izuku sweatdrops, a gasp coming out of Eijiro as the greenette watches as the redhead's frown turns into pure happiness.

"You're married?! And I wasn't invited?! To who?"

"Woah! Actually, there wasn't a ceremony and it's only on paper for now. But Shoto asked me to start an agency with him... little did I know that it was also a marriage license form, too." A sigh escapes his lips. "But anyways, I'm off the market and am dating Shocchan. Plus he said that he likes you. So maybe he's just confused."

"Yeah... maybe." Eijiro nods, handing Katsuma to Izuku. "Um, watch him for me. Yeah? I want to talk to Kat..."

"Of course."

~

After a short elevator ride, Eijiro knocks thrice on the door; waiting for acknowledgment before the door cracks opens. "What? Oh it's you... did Izuku tell you?"

"He did."

"Are you dumping me?" Katsuki opens the door a bit more, standing tall; mentally prepared for a screaming match.

"What? No. I wanted to know if there was anything I could do to help. I know all of this could be confusing." Eijiro smiles brightly as Katsuki bites his inner cheek. "If you want to talk, I'm down to listen."

"It might be a bit weird... I don't want to put you through that." Katsuki trails off, glancing to the ground.

"Try me."

~•~•~•~•

Check out my Pateron and other socials in the bio! Fun stuff coming soon!

Also! Join my Discord! We'll play games and just chill.

~Shadow Out!🌑