The Kirishimas

"Why do you look so much like her?" Katsuki whispers, rubbing a finger along Katsuma's cheek. The baby coos, stretching his chubby arms as his dad glares at him. "You have her eyes..."

"Kat! Um... can you please come downstairs when you can? It's, uh... kinda urgent?" Izuku shouts from outside the nursery's door before he scurries away; leaving the blonde to grab his son and baby bag to traverse downstairs.

Out of the elevator, familiar and unfamiliar faces stand awkwardly; making no effort to communicate together. "Uh, Hag, Old Man, Auntie. What are you doing here...? Mr. and Mrs.Kirishima? Who's the tall woman?"

"U-uh, that's my older sister, Haru." Eijiro explains, pulling at his collar as he waved to her; her face turning away from the younger man. "What are you all doing here?"

"We wanted to meet the baby." They all simultaneously spoke, glaring at one another for the interruptions.

"Old Hag, here." Katsuki hands the baby to his mother who coos over the chubby cheeks, while Masaru tickles his feet gently getting some laughs.

"Why did you hand him over to her first? We came all this way to see the little guy." Yua pouts, making grabby hands at the baby who gurgles a bit.

"My mom has been there for all of my daughter's life and it's no choice between you guys and her in holding my child first. No offense, but you're not her grandparents yet." Katsuki shrugs as Haru raises an eyebrow, looking at her brother for the first time as Eijiro shakes his head furiously; the action not going unnoticed by Izuku.

"What about for babysitting? Can we babysit him when the time comes?" Yua asks, tilting her head.

"You'll probably be the last option. My parents are first, classmates second, teachers and faculty third, then you guys last." The blonde rolls his eyes. "I've only met you guys twice. We don't really know each other for me to trust my children with."

"But you're dating our son! How can you not trust us?"

"Your son had to warn me about you guys being a little homophobic. You only changed your mind after the chance of having grandkids." Katsuki rolls his eyes, crossing his arms. "If I'm going to be used, I'd rather it be for a better reason."

"We would never use you, and quite frankly I find it disrespectful that you'd think so." Yua huffs, glaring at Mitsuki who returns the sour look. "Guessing that harlot is where you get your attitude from."

"Why you little-!" Mitsuki begins to raise her voice as a cry comes from Katsuma, who increasing gets louder. "Ah. Look at what she did."

"Me? I did nothing. Your screeching made my grandson cry." Yua rolls her eyes, turning her head away from the Bakugos.

"Would you like your son back? You'd know how to deal with this best." Mitsuki smiles weakly at her son who rolls his eyes, looking over to Izuku who sighs.

"Pass her over. I got this." The greenette cuts in as the room pauses to stare at him. "What?"

"You've never held a baby before. What do you mean 'you got this'?" Mitsuki questions as Katsuki chuckles. "Brat?"

"The little sucker likes that loser. Pass him over and watch." The blonde shrugs as Mitsuki reluctantly gives her grandson over, watching as he quiets down before cooing gently; hands gently tapping on Izuku's chin in awe. "See. Taken care of."

"Izuku... you'd make a great dad someday. Have you proposed to Ochaco yet? I know you and Masaru were talking about it a couple months ago." Mitsuki questions, completely unaware of the situation between the former couple; causing for the greenette to sigh heavily as Katsuki's head turns towards the greenette.

"Propose?! You were thinking of proposing to her? Really?" The blonde laughs, almost choking on his spit as his mom raises an eyebrow.

"We broke up a couple months ago, when this whole ordeal began. So no, I didn't propose to her and I'm glad that I didn't. She's currently dating Monama and I have my eyes on.... Other people." He trails off, staring at the elevator as everyone's eyes trail towards it as a dual hair colored man steps out wearing a plain white button up and slacks.

"Oh. Did I walk in on something?" Shoto questions, tilting his head as he fixes his cuffs. "I just wanted to speak to you, Izuku. But I can see that you're preoccupied. I'll be visiting my mother, so please call me when you're available."

"O-ok, Shocchan." Izuku smiles goofily, lost in a trance as he watches the man leave out the front door. "What was I saying..?"

"Dude. That's just sad." Katsuki shakes his head, pinching his nose as the greenette turns to look at his blonde friend. "How are you that whipped for him and yet, your ass couldn't even get out more than a few utters?"

"Izuku, you like Shoto?" Mitsuki raises an eyebrow as the greenette's face turns bright red. "No need to be embarrassed, it's a simple yes or no."

"I-I... I think I do, yes..." The man mumbles, nodding his head as the blonde woman giggles.

"Just tell him. I'm confident he'll feel the same way."

"He already does... he confessed to me a few months ago that he's liked me for years..." Izuku flinches as the room erupts into grumbles and outbursts. "I was preoccupied!"

"Yeah yeah, my drama is done. You can fuck Half-n-Half." Katsuki rolls his eyes as Izuku's cheeks light up. "Oh wait, you're a virgin."

"Shut up! There's kids around!"

"Daddy, what's a virgin?"

"Bloody hell-!"

~•~•~•~•

Hola, I'm backkkkk~!

Situationships aren't fun, Idk who said they were. But I'm glad that chapter of my life is closed. I can say confidently that I am in fact biromantic demisexual tho. Perks of exploring.

Anywho! Hope you've enjoyed this comeback chapter! I have ideassss~!

~Shadow Out!🌑