Aimi

"Kacchan! I have something to tell you." A greenette sprints up to his blonde childhood friend, gripping a piece of paper in his hand tightly. His eyes frantically search around in paranoia as the blonde strips his teeth in annoyance.

"What do you want, Shitnerd?" He spits, dismissing his group of friends as the greenette hands him a piece of paper. "Hah?! Why are you handing me this shit?"

Looking at the paper, his eyes widen as he looks at a collaged message describing a plan in excruciating detail before burning it with his quirk. "Please Kacchan! Aimi's using you for your money. She knows that you'll provide for her if she becomes your baby mother. Break up with her!"

"I'm not going to break up with my girlfriend because of your delusion that she's taking me away from you. We aren't friends, Deku. We never were. I was thinking of giving your quirkless ass a chance to prove yourself, but you're harassing me for what?" The blonde scoffs, dropping the paper to the ground. "You think I'll believe you over my fucking girlfriend? Get with the program and back off."

~

Knocking on Katsuki's door, the greenette holds a few bags in his arms as the door swings open to reveal an awkward looking Mitsuki and a worried Masaru. "Hello Mitsuki-San. Masaru-San. I have the groceries you asked me to pick up... what's going on?"

Izuku enters, taking off his shoes and putting on the guest slippers as Mitsuki takes him; bringing him to the kitchen as Masaru paces the floor. "Well, we had a date night a few months ago and when we came home... Katsuki was holed up in his room, silent as a mouse. We asked him what was wrong, but he just snapped. So we decided to give him space. Fast forward to yesterday and I asked about his girlfriend, Aimi. When I did he kept saying how she didn't matter, to fuck her and forget about her. I really thought they would get together one day, but I'm guessing something happened."

"And you want me to see if I can get him to talk? Mitsuki... he doesn't like me, if you haven't noticed. He told me that we aren't friends the last time we spoke." Izuku explains as footsteps make its way down the stairs before pausing.

"What the hell is Deku doing here?" Katsuki whispers, rolling his eyes as he continues all the way down the stairs. He wears an oversized robe over a long sleeved shirt and baggy sweatpants.

"Kacchan? Um... Mitsuki-San asked if I could help out around here since they've noticed you've been a bit down lately. Can... can we talk?" Izuku mumbles as the blonde stares at him for a second before slowly nodding.

Placing the bags on the counter, the greenette follows the blonde to his room. Once in the room, he noticed the lack of decorations, the amount of garbage scattered along the floor and desk, along with the turned down pictures and lack of light. "So what do you want from me?"

"Truthfully...Mitsuki said you've been acting... off for the past few months." Izuku sighs, shakily reaching out to Katsuki who allows him to place a hand on his shoulder. "Please... tell me what happened."

Covering his eyes, Katsuki shakily breaths as he laughs weakly. "I've been asking myself that for the past few months too."

"What?" Izuku's eyes widen as the blonde looks at him with tears streaming down his face.

"Listen Izu, I'm so fucking sorry for what I said. I regret everything I've done and said to you... I... you were right about her. I wish I listened to you as I replay what the hell happened over and over in my head. The sounds, the words. I was so ignorant and focused on what I wanted that I didn't think to pay attention to her true nature at all. And I'm so fucking stupid for that." Katsuki breathes out as a sob leaves his throat as he covers his mouth.

"Kacchan... what did she do...?" Izuku asks as the blonde shakes his head. "Kacchan. Please..."

"No. Just... forget what I said... it's not important." The blonde wipes his tears away as he points at the door.

"Kacchan. You're important. You should know that. I think... I think you should talk to someone."

~

"Bakugo... who was that?" Mina questions as Katsuki's breath stops for a second.

"Bakubro?" Kirishima questions, going to the other side of the blonde who's hair covers his eyes.

"S... where's Michi?" He looks up, relieved when he sees her in the kitchen with Ochaco and Tsu. "Good..."

"Bakugo, you can't change the subject." Iida speaks up as the class joins in the conversation.

"Kacchan..." Izuku whispers as the blonde looks at him in confusion. "Kacchan. Please. You know I don't ask much from you. But you didn't want to tell me the full story, you didn't even tell your parents. We've tried therapy, treatment. It doesn't work. Now... now you have a family out of us."

"Confide in them please, Katsuki. You need a support system. For yourself. And for Michiko." Inko whispers as the blonde gags at the thought of what happened to him nearly four years ago.

"I... Mom and Dad went out and told me to invite her over. She came and it was fine. Everything was fine! Then she started getting pushy. Saying how she couldn't wait for us to get married and how she wanted to have kids. I told her that it was too soon for any of that. That I wanted to be a hero before I thought about settling down. S-so... she used her quirk on me... a sedation quirk... I was paralyzed, I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried to. She... kept talking. Demanding things from me..." Katsuki whispers out, loud enough for the silent room to hear as he covers his eyes. "S-she removed all her clothes and took advantage of the fact that I couldn't fucking move... S-she would sneak into my room when I wasn't there and place sonogram photos on my dresser, bed. Saying things like: I can't wait for her to be like daddy or she's going to have a strong quirk."

"Kacchan..."

"She fucking used me! Then... then after a month of Michi being born, she leaves a baby on my doorstep saying how she doesn't want her. How it's too much for her. I didn't want... I didn't want a kid. What was I supposed to do? I never wanted any of this! But here I am, a single father... with a reminder..." Katsuki sighs, throwing the new sonogram photo on the ground. "And now there's about to be two of them..."

"What?"

"She's pregnant again... this time with a boy. I haven't even touched her, so that means she artificially placed it in her after... saving some of my junk." Katsuki gags again before standing up. "I'll... fight for custody. After I get charged for an assault I haven't done."

"Well, we're here with you Kat."

~•~•~•~•