Unknown Circumstances

After what felt like forever, Recovery Girl finished setting up her makeshift hospital bed in the middle of the living space of the teachers' dormitory. The front doors flew open, revealing Yuga holding an unconscious Katsuma and holding hands with Michiko, who was still bawling her eyes out. "His breathing is shallow, where's Katsuki?!"

"He's on his way. I spoke to him a few minutes ago." Shouta explains as the blonde hands the baby over to Recovery Girl who nods in appreciation, placing the baby in the little cot; cleaning his little arms off and inserting multiple IV lines into them.

"Is he going to be ok?" Yuga questions, biting his lip as tears peak the corners of his eyes. His heart was still racing once he noticed the kid wasn't stirring still. Just deep, labored breaths in fast succession as the heart monitor came to live. "Oh, I'm the worst fucking uncle to ever exist!"

"Calm down, panicking will get us nowhere, Aoyama." Recovery Girl instructs, effectively getting the blonde to breathe properly. "Now tell me, why is he unconscious? You said that Michiko got her quirk. Does it have anything to do with her?"

"No. I-I mean, yes? I don't know! I went to the kitchen with Tenya for 5 minutes to get her a snack and all I heard was crying! I rushed back into the room to see her and my kids crying, but Katsuma was still sleeping! She said she saw All Might do a move and tried to copy it but something came out? I'm assuming it was her hands, I don't know. Please let him be ok!"

Yuga falls to his knees as he continues to spiral down a rabbit hole, wondering how he might die to the hands of Bakugo Katsuki. The front door slams open as the aforementioned blonde and his family rushes through the doors. "Where are my kids?!"

"Katsuma is fine, just unresponsive. His vitals are good, his breathing should even out with the help of a ventilator; which I'm about to put on him now. I'm noticing a small hole on his leg that I'm about to inspect. Shouta, be a dear and check the girl's hands. Or actually, test her new abilities. It might be the source of his state." Recovery Girl explains her thought process, getting everyone to leave the room as she performs a noninvasive procedure on the baby.

Once outside, the group looks towards the timid girl who's still sniffling and scared. "D-daddy, I-I'm s-scare..."

"Oh honey, there's nothing to be afraid of..." Mitsuki bends down to her granddaughter's height as she pats her on the head, comfortingly. "Just follow Mr.Aizawa's instructions, ok? We're going to help you."

"Otay..." She sniffles loudly, looking at her dad who continues to stare at her silently. "D-daddy?"

"Do what Aizawa says." He mumbles, patting her in the head before stepping to the side. "How are we going to know what she did if we don't have anything to test it on?"

"We won't, but we'll get a good idea of what she's capable of." Shouta shrugs, taking the little girl's hand and dragging her a bit farther from the group as he stops and lets go. "I'm going to step back a bit and when I say go, do what you did earlier when you were with your uncle. Ok?"

Nodding, she waits for the signal as the ravenette teacher takes about 30 steps back before yelling, "Go!"

She takes a deep breath before moving her left leg back; taking a fighting stance. Pulling her left arm back, she then punches with all her might with extended fingers as needles shoot out from the tips; mini explosions propelling them under 3 feet away from her. Shaking her hand, she watches as they continue to fall from her fingers as she doesn't know what to do.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Shouta yells, getting the girl to stop sniffling again as she really looked like she was about to panic. "Looks like you got a combination of your parents' quirk..."

"I thought it was going to be a mutation?" Katsuki questions, having walked over from where he was standing; bending down to pick up one of the needles, examining it. "How come she's shooting needles?"

"I-I didn't shoot before! A little one came out my figgie and poked Macchan! I-I didn't mean to!" She shouts, grabbing her father's attention as he looks sadly at her. Her quirk stops producing the needles. "H-he didn't cry, so I-I tout he was otay! Oji was crying and it made m-me cry."

"Aw, Michi-chan! You were just having fun, it's really ok. Now that we know what's going on, we can help your brother. Yuga-chan was just worried, that's all." Izuku smiles at her as she wipes her tears.

Handing the needle to Shouta, he holds it up to his face as he sees a bit of secretion come from the tip of it. "I'm assuming she didn't just get needles from her mom's Venom trait. These are laced with some type of paralyzing substance, most likely the same one she used on you, Bakugo."

"So you're telling me, that my daughter can shoot out the equivalence of paralyzing bullets because of my explosion quirk and her mother's toxin quirk?" He asks as the teacher nods. "Do you think she'll get all the toxins her mother has?"

"It's a possibility. But at least we know how to reverse it. If she was trying to practice a punch, she might of just used basic tranquilization and to reverse that, we just need to wait a few hours."

"Damn."

~•~•~•~•

The girl has a unique quirk. Can't wait to explore it more!

Oh yeah, the baby is K.Oed... whoops! I wonder where Eijiro is... welp!

~Shadow Out!🌑