Ochaco

"You said that it was going to be an outing with you and Michiko. You said that I would be acting as a surveyor of sorts as you two bonded." Izuku sighs, pinching his nose as he's pushed closer to the brunette woman that stands next to him; staring at him with glee. "So why is she here?"

"Michiko invited me... which is good, because I wanted to talk to you about a few things." Ochaco smiles brightly as he glances over at her in annoyance. "Oh come on Deku, please just hear me out."

"Please Uncle Deku! I want you guys to be friends again!" Michiko begs as he kneels to her size, petting her hair back gently.

"Michi, you can't force people to be friends or even speak." Izuku explains before turning to glare at Ochaco. "We already spoke and you said what you needed to. You're all over the place, so I suggest you figure out what you want before trying to re-insert yourself into my life. We were together for four years Ochaco. Four long years and we were happy. I was happy, I think. I couldn't say I loved you as your partner. But as your friend, you were special to me and as I've said before: I need some time away from you. It won't take a day, a week, a month or even a year to heal from the pain of hearing: I'm in love with someone else before your girlfriend breaks up with you for someone you mutually hang out with. I'm happy for you, really. But it makes me feel like I've failed as a man."

"But you haven't faile-!" She tries to speak as he promptly turns away from her. "Izuku... I know that no amount of sorry is going to fix your heart. I truly did love you and I wanted more with you. You just..."

"Didn't feel the same? Why do you get to chose how I feel? Actually, why do most people get to assume what will make me happy?" Izuku scoffs, rolling his eyes as he begins to walk into the mall. "First Kat, now you? Am I supposed to smile in your face and congratulate your new relationship? 'Wow, he treats you better than I can! Amazing!' Newsflash, I don't care."

"Midoriya... that's kind of-..."

"Mean? Oh shut up, Aoyama. You invited me here without giving me details. You expected me to be 'nice', just because Michiko's here? You're lucky Katsuki even gave you permission to be around his daughter. Guess what? She already has an uncle. Me. I've been there for her since before she was born. You're just a recolored, femboy version of me who shares chromosomes with her." Izuku chuckles darkly before pointing at himself. "Only difference is she actually knows me and I don't have to hide."

"Uncle Deku... stop..." Michiko mumbles, pulling her sock toy closer to her in fear as green eyes glare at the child. "Y-you're scaring me..."

"Sorry Michi, but this is why you can't be going around trying to make people talk. There was a reason I didn't want to be around her." Izuku sighs, pinching his nose.

"Yuga? Is that... Yu-ani? Wow, you've... changed." A higher pitched voice shouts out as multiple feet walk their way over to the small group. "And is that little Izuku? I didn't get a good look at you last time, but you still remind me of that poor little quirkless kid I once knew."

"You didn't know me then and you don't know me now. Michiko, we're leaving." Izuku grabs the blonde girl's hand as she stares up at the older blonde who makes eye contact with her.

"Is this my daughter? My oh my, she looks just like her mommy. Aw, she even has my eyes. Don't worry sweetie, once your father and I sort out our issues... you'll be seeing a lot more of me. We'll even get a house together for me, you, your little brother and father. Wouldn't that be splendid?" She smiles widely, causing a shiver to run through the little girl.

"Stop talking to us. The restraining order-!"

"Got removed on the account of his charges. He shouldn't be arrested if he claims consensual. I'll just say I like it rough and we'll call it what it was." She smirks evilly before turning to leave. "But I'll get out of your hair. I'm buying some baby clothes for little Katsuma. Katsuma Bakugo has a nice ring to it, yes?

"How do you know Izuku?" Ochaco speaks up, causing for all eyes to land on her. "I was under the impression he didn't have any friends in middle school..."

"Oh honey, I wasn't a friend of his. He simply had something I wanted, but I handled that. Speaking of which, why the hell do you even like the little bastard? He's gay and quirkless. You can do so much better." She cackles as Izuku's quirk lights up around him. "Oh? So you're not as useless as you seem... good to know. I really must be going. It was... something seeing you again Yuga. Send Katsuki my love."

She winks at Ochaco, saluting as she drops a small paper on the ground. Michiko sniffles, catching the attention of both her uncle and godfather; who work on calming her down while Ochaco leans forward to pick up the paper.

'You want him back? Here's how sweetie: xxx-xxxx-xxxx'

~

"Are you kidding me?" Katsuki bursts into laughter as Izuku crossing his arms in annoyance. "Michiko played you?! My damn near five year old really managed to tick you off? Wow."

"Yeah well, she's lucky I didn't full-cowl out of there. I was still technically in charge. Also, she was there." Izuku bites his lip as Katsuki tilts his head in confusion.

"Duh Ochaco was there. Michi invited...?" Katsuki trails off as Izuku turns away from him. "She... Aimi? What the fuck was she doing there?"

"Apparently buying clothes for Katsuma. Your unborn son." Izuku rolls his eyes as Katsuki's eyes nearly bulged out of his skull. "She told Michi that she's going to be seeing more of her soon and that when the court case gets handled, you'll all live together or some bull crap."

"Still delusional. Nothing new." Katsuki sighs, leaning back on the head rest of his bed. "I still can't believe you went off on Twinkle Toes, Round Face and my kid. I hope you didn't make her fucking cry."

"Ehhh, she shouldn't have done what she did and she learned a valuable lesson." Izuku shrugs it off as crimson eyes glare at him. "So what's up with you and Kiri? I notice him around Michiko more often now."

"He's trying to prove something to me... something about being there for us or whatever." Katsuki waves it off, closing his eyes as he speaks aloud. "Said something about going out with him after I get myself together with this court bullshit."

"Wait, wait. He confessed to you?! And you're acting like this isn't a big deal. Kacchan, you have a potential boyfriend!" Izuku smiles brightly at the blonde who makes a point of turning away from him. "That's huge! It's your first real relationship besides that mess you had with Aimi."

"I said it's whatever. I don't even know if I want to do it. Then I have to speak with Michiko and when I get what's his name... Katsuma? From her, I'll have more on my plate and a relationship doesn't fit into that." Katsuki sighs gently, shuffling down to lay his head against the pillow. "Now can you shut up? I'm tired."

"Fine. And Kacchan?"

"What the fuck do you want, Deku?"

"Love you."

"Love you too, stupid nerd. Now let me sleep."

~•~•~•~•

Not a DekuBaku book. The love is akin to familial love (love from a family member).

~Shadow Out!🌑