Dump

"So why exactly are we talking our parents out for dinner, nerd?" Katsuki whispers to the greenette who glances to his side where the blonde was walking. Their mothers a few feet ahead of them talking excitedly. "Like we didn't even get to change out of these goddamn clothes."

"I know, I know. Sorry, but they deserve to know what's been happening." Izuku explains as the blonde deadpans at him. "What?"

"So we couldn't have gone to one of our dorm rooms or maybe even one of our houses to do this? If this is in public, I'm going to have to lie through my teeth and you didn't think that through." Katsuki glares at the greenette who bites his lip. "Yeah, dumbass. You just put me in between a rock and a hard place."

"Look, you can tell your mom in code or something. But this is going to be a small family dinner, nothing serious." The greenette smiles nervously, tugging at his collar as the blonde scoffs. "We're just going to an Italian restaurant about a block away."

"Fine, and you're paying."

"Lucky me..."

~

The group make their way into the restaurant, sitting down at a booth as a waiter automatically walks over in delight. "What may I get you all?"

"Just a waters and family order of spagetti and meatballs, thank you." Izuku orders for the table, the man nodding as he walks off to the kitchen. "As for why we are here, I'm married."

"Congratulations honey, why didn't you tell us sooner?" Mitsuki hisses as the greenette smiles weakly.

"I mean it's only on paper for our agency. We don't really act all coupley or anything. We've been on 1 date, and that was moreso recruiting." Izuku shrugs, playing with his fork. "I mean I'd like to be an official couple with him, but he doesn't really know how? I know he likes me and I really do like him back... we might have to go to couple's therapy, if I'm being honest."

"Try to resolve the issue with each other first, jackass. Running to therapy isn't the end all be all you think it is, Deku." Katsuki mumbles, crossing his arms as he stares down at the table. "Took me years to go to therapy. I even quit the first time I went because I didn't want to admit there were any problems. Who's to say that IcyHot won't think that you think he's broken or some shit?"

"B-broken? Kacchan, you don't think you're broken... do you?" Izuku questions as the blonde rolls his eyes, looking up to stare at the greenette blankly. "Kacchan."

"Say whatever you want, I know what I am. But this is about you and that bitch you're married to. Talk to him first, then worry about therapy. You're both solid people, so talk like it." Katsuki ends his advice as his mom watches her son closely. "What do you want, hag?"

"Did you fuck in a restaurant?" She blurts, eyes locked onto her son who bares his teeth in a terrifying smile. "Answer me, Katsuki."

"Do you hear how crazy you sound, mom? I would never do such a thing in a restaurant. Why would you ask me that in a public place? Do you know how that could harm my reputation?" Katsuki made sure to emphasize certain words with an eyebrow raise as he spoke, hoping his mother gets the hint.

Blinking slowly, she nods in understanding as she sighs; pinching her nose. "What am I going to do with you? Honestly."

"Let me live my life, I'm an adult. I can wipe my own ass, thanks." He scoffs, crossing his arms as Izuku chuckles at the interaction. "Is that all you wanted to ask?"

"Obviously not, but we're in public. Some things are better left unknown." Mitsuki sighs, seeing the waiter bring out the large family sized tray of pasta and meatballs. "I am starving, thank you boys for taking us out."

"Deku's paying, so thank him. Or maybe thank his father-in-law." Katsuki snickers as Izuku rolls his eyes before pausing and groaning.

"I totally forgot that's who he is to me now..." Izuku runs a hand over his face as Katsuki bursts out laughing, right before the blonde's phone erupted.

Taking it out of his pocket, he looks down in confusion as he answers. "Yo, why the hell are you calling me? Did the dorms-? It almost did? By who... My daughter? She what?! Yeah, yeah thanks for letting me know. Did you call...-? He's there? Ok, ok. I'll be there in 5. Thanks."

The blonde hangs up the phone, standing up from his inside seat as he shuffles out of the booth. "Katsuki, dear. Where are you going? We haven't even ate yet..."

Looking over at Inko, the blonde smiles nervously before glancing over at Izuku and nodding slowly as the greenette stands up as well. Taking out the cash in his pocket, he places it down on the table. Standing next to the blonde, he waits for any information to be given to him.

"Michiko's quirk manifested..."

~•~•~•~•

I know. Short. But I want my side ships already. Don't hate me.

~Shadow Out!🌑