Chapter 4

JENNIE

I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't in the place I was supposed to be. As far as I remembered, I had slept on Lisa while we were fooling around yesterday, but right now I was in her room. Maybe she brought me here before her mom and dad came home, considering they wouldn't have been happy to see us cuddling on the sofa together. It's not that they would have a problem with that, yet coming home to the sight of us cuddling.

I turned to look at my side expecting Lisa to be there but she wasn't, maybe she went for her morning walk. She is a footballer so a fit body is a necessity for them. I removed the blanket off of me and went straight to the bathroom but when I opened the door I saw something that I shouldn't have. I saw Lisa. It's not the first time I was seeing her but seeing her naked was definitely my first time.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" Lisa shouted on the top of her voice.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. Close the damn door!" She said covering her junior. Yeah she had.

I immediately ran away from there.

Gosh! What the fuck just happened? Did I just see my best friend's member? Shit, as much as I felt weird about it but at the same time, it was so hilarious too. The expression on her face was priceless. Lisa must be so embarrassed right now.

I went out of her room and directly made my way to the guest room. The guest room was basically my room. Whenever Lisa and I had plans for movie nights, I always used to end up sleeping in the guest room.

I walked in and took some clothes out of the cupboard. There were exactly three dresses. I picked the pink one and made my way to the washroom. The whole time I was thinking about the episode that occurred with Lisa. I couldn't stop myself from laughing like a maniac. She looked so helpless.

After changing I went down to eat something since my stomach was grumbling for food. In the kitchen, I saw Aunt Chaerin with her book of recipes, she was probably trying to make something different today. Swiftly I turned my head to look at the thing which was kept on the dining table and I was amazed.

"Oh my god! Are those vanilla cupcakes? They look so delicious," I told and jumped to grab one. The moment I took one bite it just melted in my mouth and felt so amazing. Aunt Chaerin is definitely the best cook ever.

"That's such a pleasant surprise. I didn't know you were here," she stated. She kind of looked amazed as she wasn't anticipating me so early in the morning.

"We had a movie night yesterday and then I don't remember when I slept."

"Wow. Which movie?" Chaerin asked in a very exciting way.

"You already know the answer to that," I giggled.

"I can't believe you, Jennie. You constantly make my girl watch the same movie," she said and chuckled lightly.

"Am I missing something?" I heard a voice coming from behind.

"Nothing much Siwon. It's just that Jennie tortures my baby girl by making her watch the same romantic movie every single time," she said to Lisa's dad.

Uncle Siwon laughed too. He gave me a small hug. "You look so beautiful Jennie. It's been so long since you haven't worn that dress."

I blushed a little. Uncle Siwon never forgets to compliment me. Even dad doesn't compliment me as much as Uncle Siwon does.