Chapter 20

JENNIE

"No Jennie. I can't do this." Rosé said for the hundredth time.

"Don't be like this Rosé. She really wants to meet you."

"I can't Jennie. Jisoo won't feel the same way about me if she comes to know that I'm the girl she met at the masquerade ball."

"How can you be so sure about it? What if she really starts liking you after that? We can atleast give it a try Rosé."

"I don't really want her to know the truth Jennie."

"You should have thought about this before telling her about your secret place."

"Wait! What?"

"Yes! Jisoo knows that you often go to the school rooftop."

"Shit! It must have slipped from my mouth, I was too drunk that night."

"And you know what her plan is?"

"What?"

"Jisoo has fixed a camera there. The moment you go there she'll find out it's you."

"I won't go there anymore then."

"Don't do this to her Rosé. We met last night, she genuinely likes that girl a lot and really wants to meet her. The moment she finds out it's you she'll be more than happy to be with you."

"Jisoo loves Chahee not a silly girl she met at some stupid ball."

"Listen to me Rosé, Jisoo is trying her best to find you.. all you have to do is just come in front of her and then see what happens next. If you stop yourself today you'll regret this your whole life."

"But Je-"

"No but's Rosé, Just tell her who you are and what you truly feel about her. I'm definitely sure your love will help her forget about Chahee."

"Okay I'll tell her."

"That's my girl."

"Thankyou for this Jennie."

"Stop saying all this and just go to her."

"Yes I will." Rosé said and went to the opposite direction looking for Jisoo.

"Did I ever tell you how proud I am of you?" Lisa said while hugging me from behind.

Lisa was listening to our conversation all this while?

"Yes I was. I hide behind the lockers when I saw you both talking."

"Thats good. Rosé wouldn't want you to know about this."

"Don't worry my lips are sealed."

"Thanks Lili."

"Which class do you have?"

"History. You?"

"I'm skipping classes."

"Football practice?"

"Yes. It starts tomorrow Nini. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time."

"Don't worry. You're going to be amazing."

"Even you have your second round of auditions tomorrow right?"

"Yes. I will practice a bit with Kai later."