Chapter 7

JENNIE

We reached the mall after a short drive of ten minutes and noticed that it was swamped with people. "Do you want to go somewhere else?" Lisa asked the moment we entered the mall.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"How about we search for a less crowded mall to shop?"

"Seriously? Shopping was the last thing in my list Lili," I replied.

"You aren't a girl, you know that right?" Lisa stated and chuckled lightly.

Is it really important for all girls to love shopping? I loathe shopping. I find it ridiculous to shop for hours like it just takes me five minutes to decide what clothes to buy and voila! I am done. This is the reason I never go shopping with Chahee. She will legit try all the clothes available in the mall but in the end, buy nothing saying it doesn't suit her taste.

"Let's go to the gaming zone. What do you say?" I asked Lisa. She suddenly had a very big smile on her face.

"I never expected you would say that. Let's go!"

Argh! I shouldn't have decided to play this game. How could I be so dumb? I knew Lisa is a champ in football yet 1 I challenged her for a match. It's been fifty minutes that we are playing this game and the score is 5-0. Yes! You guessed it right, my score is zero. It was a one on one football game and it looked so simple when I was standing outside and watching other people play and now that I am inside the field I am loosing miserably.

"Lili! I accept my defeat okay? Can we stop playing this game now? I am tired," I said while trying to snatch the ball from her. Lisa did such amazing tricks that no matter what I did, I just couldn't steal the ball.

"Nini just a few more minutes left. Let's continue, it's fun." She said and kicked the ball and baaaaaaam! Another goal.

Wow. 6-0

Sure, Lisa. It's so much fun.

"I seriously don't want to play," I said and dropped straight to the ground.

"Fine loser," Lisa replied and stepped out of the field.

Oh my god! She looks pissed.

I immediately got up and ran after her. "Are you angry with me?" I asked in my sweetest voice, to not piss her off anymore.

"No," she replied bluntly.

"Do you want to go to the food court maybe?"

"No."

"Should we go somewhere else?"

"I don't know."

"Liliiiiii! I am sorry okay? Don't be so grumpy please," I said and made the best puppy face ever.

Guess what? It actually worked. Lisa tried to control her smile but miserably failed at it.

"You are so adorable Nini," Lisa said and pulled my cheeks.

"So what do we do next?" I asked

"There is a place we could go to."

"Where?"

"You will find out," she replied with a cute grin.

******

"Seriously? A Photobooth!" I said and laughed.