Another moment

(Welcome to part 5! We have time skipped by a few minutes to when y/n has been locked in their room )

( also a small bit of harsh language in this chapter ❤️)

You groaned as your mama locked your bedroom door from the other side. "Now you stay in there until you're ready to apologise to Amira!!" She yelled.

"I'm ready!!" You replied immediately. You heard your mama let out an amused sigh from the other side of the door.

"You know what I mean Y/N." She said before walking off. You listened to her foot steps descending on the stairs and flip back onto into your bed.

You stare up at the ceiling and couldn't help but have your mind wander back to the moment you had held Bruno's hand. Butterflies fill your stomach and you bit back a smile.

You sat back up and changed out of your vibrant skirt/ pants (readers choice) and changed into a darker colour instead.

You snuck over to your window and opened it slowly. You peered outside and clambered up onto the window sill. A small breeze passed by and you shivered.

You slowly lowered your foot down until you felt a familiar hole in the wall. You grinned and used the hole to lower your other leg down further.

You let your foot rest on the top of the window sill below before you put your other foot there too. After a bit of struggling you had a strong grip on the hole with both hands letting you drop easily to the floor.

You jogged away from the house and down the street. Only a few people were still outside as you made your way through town. You reached the edge of town and slowed down into a walk.

You followed a small dirt path off to a small lake. You sat down next to the lake and looked up at the sky because it made you feel like you were actually thinking about something important.

Without realising it you slowly drifted into sleep on the grass.

~ the next morning ~

You grunted as something poked you in the side sharply. You scrunched your eyes shut tighter but ignoring the next 8 pokes was close to impossible.

You sat up about to throw hands when you realised it was a young girl and two boys, prodding you with a stick.

"See I told you they were alive!" The girl said. A boy in a red shirt dropped the stick with a disappointed frown.

You suddenly sit up with a jolt realising that your mama was probably going to go into your room and find you missing.

You got up hastily and shoved the boy in the red shirt over without the slightest care. You raced back to your house and scaled the wall back up to your open window.

You tumbled into your room and thankfully it looked like nobody had noticed your absence. You shut the window and changed clothes again.

You ran to exit your room but ran into your door instead, forgetting it was locked. "MAMA!" You shouted, knocking on your door.

You heard the sound of footsteps nearing your door and the sound of the lock clicking. You opened your door and kissed your mama on the forehead before rushing downstairs.

You snatched up your bag with some money in it off the back of a chair and left the house. You hurried away before Amira could follow you or your mama could call you back.

You slowed your pace after a while once you'd reached the market. You did some casual browsing before you bought a green fabric you found rather beautiful.