Alternative ending

(As the title says...)

You fell to your knees and Bruno ran up to you wrapping you in a hug. You pushed him off with a grimace and looked down at the metal sticking out of your arm. Julieta rushed forward and you started to panic.

"Oh my god it hurts so much!" You screamed. "GET IT OUT!" Julieta grabbed the metal and yanked it out of your arm with no warning. "WHAT THE HELL!?" You shrieked. "YOU SAID TO GET IT OUT!?" Julieta yelled back, throwing the piece of metal onto the rubble.

You screamed again and Julieta screamed then Bruno screamed then so did Pepa, Felix and Agustin. Julieta frantically shoved an arepa into your mouth and you stopped screaming, taking a bite out of the food.

"Oh thanks that's a lot better!" You said. You all suddenly looked to the where Mariana laid, crushed beneath it. You walked over cautiously and pied Arouca the rocks.

Suddenly a hand burst out from the rubble and you shrieked, jumping backwards. The corpse of Mariana crawled out of the rubble and Pepa suddenly ran forward, stabbing it in the head with a piece of metal.

"DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" She shrieked. Felix ran forward, pulling Pepa away with shouts. A bolt of random lightning struck Mariana's completely dead corpse and Julieta screamed in shock.

"Okay STOP!" Señora Alma yelled from behind you. You all started shouting and Bruno ran over to you and you shouted in his face. "BRUNO THAT GIRL WAS A BLOODY ZOMBIE!" You shrieked.

"YEAH I KNOW!" Bruno yelled back. You both looked at each other for a moment before bursting into laughter. You doubled over, holding your side, wheezing a lot more than you should be but then again you'd inhaled a lot of dust.

"But really that little girl just got killed." Bruno said. "Oh yeah that's bad." You mumbled.

(Okay so pretty much you're all in a total state of shock driving you into frantic decisions! Now you know what would've happened if you lived in that scene!)