The plan

(So I wrote like 8 chapters today because I'm about to go back to school again tomorrow so I can't keep any steady updates.)

~Bruno's POV~

I went off with Mateo as the plan was set into action. I glanced up into the courtyard where Pepa was mentally working up a thunder storm as she and Agustin fought about their made up topic.

As Dolores came into the courtyard with the rest of the family Pepa turned to her and said something. Dolores nodded and scuttled off to her room with Mariano. As soon as the door was shut Camilo shifted into Ivan and collapsed in the doors way.

Julieta rushed to his fake aid and stared yelling about how he was so heavy. You looked down and saw Amira and Felix talking to Pedro and Ana a bit away from the rest of the family.

Mateo nudged you on the shoulder and you both hurried outside and waited. After a while Pedro and Ana both exited the house holding two bags of sweets. Mateo grinned and the two children came up to us.

"You're good at business." Ana said with a nod. Pedro nodded too and popped a sweet into his mouth with a grin. "Okay so you got the slip of paper with the date and time from Felix right?" Mateo asked.

Ana opened her bag with the lollies and pulled out a slip of paper. She read it, and nodded. "I can do that." She said as though she was a professional even though she was only 8.

"Everyone hold hands in a circle please." Ana instructed. We all formed a circle and I took a deep breath as Ana closed her eyes.

She stepped into the middle of the circle as blue zaps of electricity started flashing in an orb around us all. She raised her hands and moved them in circular motions. Suddenly the flashing stopped and I was left in a clearer sky.

I looked around and saw myself running down towards the town with Felix, my mama, Julieta, Pepa and Agustin. "THERE!" I shouted and we all bolted after them.

We turned the corner into town and followed younger me to Y/n's old house. I watched me crouched on the ground, holding Y/n's dying body.

I felt my chest tightening as I ran forward not able to help myself. I dropped down opposite to myself and younger me looked up in shock. "What is-" Younger me began before I cut myself off.

"No time to explain." I said as Pedro ran over. "Y/n's almost out of time!" Pedro yelled reaching out his hand. The same golden/ blue shimmer appeared on Pedro's palm, slowly forming the shape of Y/n.

I laughed shakily as everybody from the past watched in amazement. Y/n's spirit was inhaled into Y/n's body and we all waited in anticipation.

Y/n took a ragged breath and younger Julieta took immediate action and made Y/n take a bite out of the arepa she was holding. Y/n swallowed the arepa and looked up into my younger selfs face.

I watched as Y/n and I kissed. I was about to speak when Mateo grabbed my hand and a blue flash surrounded my vision. We were suddenly standing in the same spot but instead of the new house that had been built over the rubble of Y/n's house stood a different house once again.

I looked at Mateo then at Ana and Pedro. The two children looked delighted and curious as they stared at the unfamiliar house. "I think it worked." Mateo said. Suddenly a woman and a man both around their thirties left the house. Behind them followed four kids.

"I've never seen those people before." I mumbled. "Bruno?" A familiar voice asked from behind me. I turned around to see an older Y/n with a basket in their hands. "Y/n..." I whispered.

"I love you." Y/n said with tears forming in their eyes.

"I love you too." I whispered as they ran into my arms.

(Okay I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm sorry it was so short but I will write a longer one next.)