Señora Alma

(One shot of Señora Alma's perspective of Y/n's death.)

I sat down, carefully weaving the thread through the fabric, fixing a tear from a bush in Pepa's skirt. Suddenly the door slammed downstairs and I heard Bruno's voice shouting for help.

I jumped up and ran downstairs closely behind Pepa and Julieta. Bruno led started yelling frantically before bringing us to Y/n's house in a panic. Julieta had grabbed a basket of food she kept handy in the kitchen before we left.

Bruno sped forward and we all ran after him in concern. Pepa pushed in front and practically kicked the door to Y/n'a house down as Bruno ran upstairs to a door. He opened the door quietly and we filed into the room.

I hurried forward worried that somebody was hurt and stepped back in horror upon seeing a rotting corpse that resembled Mariana. I covered my mouth with my hand in shock as Julieta ran out of the room to check on Y/n.

The rest of that night was a hazy blur as I tried to figure out what may have happened to the young girl. The strangest part was when we re-entered the room with Y/n Mariana was once again a normal girl.

Just the next day Bruno came running up to Casita again, almost in tears. As we followed him out of the house again I heard a strange rumbling noise coming from town. I looked down and saw Y/n's house shaking violently. Bruno cried out in horror and sped up.

We all ran up to Y/n's street and turned the corner to see Mariana being crushed by the house as Y/n collapsed to their knees. I let out a small gasp, immediately noticing the piece of metal protruding from Y/n's chest as Bruno ran to them.

I ran after him as the town gathered behind us. I knew I should try to make them leave and lie about everything being alright but as rain started falling down I knew it wasn't okay at all.

I winced as I heard Bruno letting out anguished cries of pain as Y/n fell limp in his arms. Julieta dropped the arepa she was holding and Pepa dropped to the ground, covering her face with her hands. Agustin and Felix went to comfort the two girls as Bruno clung to Y/n's dead body.

I felt terrible, remembering everything I had put Y/n through. I didn't even make it better by the end. And now Y/n was gone my own son wouldn't love me as much anymore.

*slow zoom away camera angle showing Bruno sobbing in the rain holding Y/n's dead body*

(Okay so I decided to shorten the one shots to only five or six but I'll do my best to get the important ones in!)