A/N

Hello again I am back with another note for you all about some clarification about the last chapter and a couple other things as well.

The first thing is why the house collapsed and what was going on with Mariana.

When Mariana received her gift, not only was her age not known but she was adopted into the family with no blood relation. The gift she received was pretty much a curse in the thought the girl may be trying to use the magic selfishly even though it wasn't the case at all.

Mariana's gift was the control over the dead and manipulation of earth (by this I mean the ground) which is how she helps the dead crawl out from underneath the ground. The girls gift was more of a curse because of her unfortunate situation and she also has no idea how to control her gift.

The house was collapsing because the dead from underneath the ground were trying to crawl up to Mariana whilst Mariana was flickering between living corpse and girl because once again, she had no control.

In her panic her gift had taken advantage of her like a virus in her body, trying to kill Y/n and Mariana too.

The second thing I wanted to mention was a possible continue of the story.

So as we all know Mariano and Dolores are in love by the end of the Encanto movie which will obviously lead to children.

The idea is technically their first child has the ability to manipulate objects by singing.

Whilst the second can control time. Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, ect.

And finally the third child can bringing back the dead BUT only within three minutes after their death. (This ability is also restricted in ways like, those who don't wish to live longer can't be brought back, those who are brought back once can't be brought back another time, etc).

As you all know, Y/n is dead but with the gifts of rewinding time and bringing back the dead can mean that Y/n can be brought back to life!

But this ending might be in another story I write or after the one shots I'm writing for this part of the story.

Anyways the third thing I wanted to announce is that I hit 1.13k views on my story! I'm really grateful for everybody leaving votes and everybody reading in general!

Signed:

Your local author who isn't actually local