*dramatic music*

"Mama No!!" Bruno yelled, stepping in-front of you faster than you could blink. "Bruno move out of my way!" Señora Alma ordered.

"No!!" He shouted back. "I'm not letting you near y/n again!!" He yelled, turning to face you. He grabbed both your hands in his and you frowned in confusion.

"Y/n this was a bad idea we should just go back to the others." Bruno murmured to you as his mama stood behind him.

"Bruno I know Señora Alma hurt me but I also know she's a wonderful lady who deserves another chance to do things the right way!" You whispered back, placing a hand on his cheek for a moment.

Bruno sighed and stepped to my side, gripping your hand tightly. "Señora Alma, I just wanted you to know that there is no hard feelings for  the injury I sustained earlier." You said calmly.

You didn't expect Señora Alma to apologise immediately so you waited for a moment until she responded.

"I don't want you and Bruno to ever see each other again." She said. Bruno pulled you slightly closer to his side and shook his head.

"No." He said. "I won't comply." You looked at Bruno and he looked back at you with a small smile before he reached over and kissed you. 

"Bruno.." You mumbled in surprise. "This house is my home and I want y/n in it with us!"  Señora Alma shook her head.

"When your fantasies become reality I will be dead." She said coldly. "It's a problem y/n became such an issue!"

You took a step forward and took Señora Alma's hand. You opened you me mouth to speak but she yanked her hand back. "I have seen you calm down Pepa, you hold her hand, I'm not falling for it!" She spat.

You nodded and clutched your hands together in front of you. "Then I'll speak with you like this." You said. Señora Alma eyed you for a moment. "Fine."

"I'm in love with Bruno. So it is such a shame o became such an issue." You said, looking over to Bruno who had a light blush over his face.

"And I love y/n." He said, walking up to my side again. "I want to be able to kiss them and not worry about your approval!" 

Señora Alma was slowly shaking her head in disbelief. "I don't know why I would expect any better out of you two." She muttered.

"We both clearly want this to happen but we need you to just let us live freely.." You pleaded. "It isn't fair that Pepa and Julieta get to date but when Bruno wants to you just disrespect him and me!"

"Wait, date?" Bruno suddenly asked, blushing. You shrugged. "I don't see why not." You replied. He grinned and you smiled back.

You turned back to face Señora Alma and noticed her expression softening. "Are you okay Mama?" Bruno asked. "It's just... you both remind me of people I used to know." She said.

Suddenly her expression hardened. "But it ended terribly." She said icily. "I... have no choice. But to banish y/n permanently from Encanto." She ended.

"No mama please you can't!?" Bruno yelled, gripping your hand tightly. "Enough." She said sharply, coming over and taking you other wrist.  In that moment the scene seemed all to familiar as you struggled against Señora Alma's iron grip.

"That is ENOUGH!" She yelled again, wrenching you away from Bruno. You struggled against her but she pulled you up onto a horse with ease and rode quickly up to the mountain.

Behind you, you could hear shouting and more horse hooves following. Señora Alma stopped the horse and pulled you off it- dragging you away.

You screamed for help again and again hoping to lead the others to you. "HELP ME!! HELP!!" You shrieked in terror.

You suddenly reached the edge of a cliff and Señora Alma fortunately swerved to descend it safely but behind you a storm was quickly growing. The sound of footsteps got closer as you fought against Señora Alma.

"OVER HERE!!" You screamed. Bruno suddenly bursted through the bushes and ran over until he noticed how you were on the edge of a cliff.

Closely behind him followed your other friends looking worried and furious. "A CLIFF MAMA!?" Pepa screamed in shock.

Señora Alma paused and looked at Julieta and Pepa. "No- we were going around it!" She explained quickly. But a lighting storm was already growing around you all.

Before you know it you were all trapped in the eye of a thundering hurricane. "LET Y/N GO RIGHT NOW MAMA!" Pepa yelled- stepping closer, now fuming.

Lightning suddenly struck the ground right between you and Señora Alma, making you stumbled closer to the edge- you shrieked and pushed Señora Alma away from the edge.

Everybody screamed as you slipped over the edge. You let out a scream as the dread of falling filled your body - the wind pushing against your clothes and hair as you reached up in terror.

Suddenly all you felt was pain. Then black. 

(Okay this escalated quickly. Also sorry for leaving you on this cliff hanger... god I hate myself for typing that. Anyways see u soon 💗💗)